Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCampaign Map Stutter when Moving Camera

2»

Comments

• lonewolf371lonewolf371 Posts: 6Registered Users
    I made an account to report that I'm having the issue. I'm using Nvidia's implementation of FreeSync on a 144 Hz monitor with a Geforce GTX 1660 on DirectX 10 if that's helpful.

Build: 9292.1665972

I would submit my system files to CA if CA had a secure reporting system, but these posts are publicly viewable so I've chosen not to do so.
  • GreenKing1GreenKing1 Senior Member Posts: 637Registered Users
    dge1 said:

@GreenKing1 @deluxxe @SmashBrown Please provide the same file information as that in the original post.

Stutter when panning on campaign map, pressing K and removing the UI removes the stutter
  • Gun4HireGun4Hire Posts: 32Registered Users
    Seriously when can we expect a fix to that bloody stuttering cause we are really getting tired of waiting without any form of assurance that it is going to be fixed.
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 254Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi everyone,

We understand your frustration at the moment and we're sorry to keep you waiting.

We are working towards a fix but I cannot confirm as to if/when it will be ready.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this. We'll get back to you soon!

All the best,

Vix
    CA_Vix said:

Hi everyone,

We understand your frustration at the moment and we're sorry to keep you waiting.

We are working towards a fix but I cannot confirm as to if/when it will be ready.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this. We'll get back to you soon!

All the best,

Vix

Ok thanks buddy
    CA_Vix said:

Hi everyone,

I cannot confirm as to if/when it will be ready.

Vix

"If"? Seriously?
  • PolycountPolycount Posts: 13Registered Users
    Wow. So there's a chance this doesn't get fixed in this game, either?

Jesus, CA. I despise your patch mentality so bloody much.
    I still haven't started playing the game due to that annoying stutter and lag...waiting patiently for a fix after spending so much money on the game
  • PolycountPolycount Posts: 13Registered Users
    Gun4Hire said:

I still haven't started playing the game due to that annoying stutter and lag...waiting patiently for a fix after spending so much money on the game

Don't get your hopes up. Sounds like this might not get fixed at all.
  • RaigonRaigon Junior Member Posts: 57Registered Users
    Fixed for me since the new update! thanks