Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCavalry formation, path finding bug

GodfridMGodfridM Junior MemberSzegedRegistered Users Posts: 8
edited May 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
It occurred during multiple offensive siege battles that two cav. in formation with my general, with an attack order, just stopped reaching the edge of a building/cliff... As of yet this problem has occurred at least two times

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,788
    Please attach the requested files listed in the link below so that Support can review. Thanks.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/242424/guide-to-posting-in-campaign-battle#latest
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• GodfridMGodfridM Junior Member SzegedRegistered Users Posts: 8
    Unfortunately I cannot attach anything. I haven't saved replay, I'll be on the look out for the bug, and I'll be wiser next time. The log file is empty.