Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bug! World Map goes blank in multiplayer campaign.

TrueWindfalTrueWindfal Posts: 1Registered Users
edited May 23 in Multiplayer Bugs
Current content BuildID: 3847951
(Not sure if that is the right number, just the number I found in Steam. There is no number in the top right of the menu)

Wait, in the help menu of the TW launcher i found Version 3.21.4

While playing a multiplayer campaign match with my friend, after several turns I zoomed out and zoomed in while it was his turn and when he ended his turn my screen blanked. The user interface is still visible and works. I was able to use the interface to select between my settlements, build, reinforce and do everything normal. I just can't see anything. The map and generals are just one giant brown blur basically.

We tried restarting our games and rejoining, did not work.

The only thing I can think of in hindsight was making sure he had auto-save turned on so we could load the turn previous and see if it fixes it, or cause it to trigger again.

I will be posting a screen shot of what it looks like once my friend gets back on later. (I know my description sucks, just wanted to get it known ASAP)

I can not add the save file as the file format is not supported.

Comments