Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire 2

casperuk1980casperuk1980 Posts: 1Registered Users
Empire was my favourite ever total war game.

I would like a sequel.

Please make a sequel and I will give you my money. Thank you

Comments

• TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,590Registered Users
    CA seems to had moved far from Total War: Empire mindset lately, considering that both Total War: Warhammer Trilogy and Total War: Three Kingdoms don't have an actual real time Naval Battles.
  • Lord_DistamorfinLord_Distamorfin Posts: 465Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

CA seems to had moved far from Total War: Empire mindset lately, considering that both Total War: Warhammer Trilogy and Total War: Three Kingdoms don't have an actual real time Naval Battles.

Which is a great shame considering the kind of ships that are possible in the Warhammer world. Almost every faction would have access to ship-based artillery, whether gunpowder, magic, or otherwise. It would have made for some really fun naval battles with huge ships-of-the-line and monstrous vessels for the likes of Lizardmen and Chaos. Not to mention the literal pirates and giant Merwyrm model that are already in the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file