Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ClosedGAME CRASHES AS CAMPAIGN BEGINS TO LOAD

hectichellenichectichellenic Posts: 4Registered Users
edited May 24 in Crashes
Every time I click on a new campaign to start, regardless of the general, the game begins to load and then crashes at the same exact moment on the loading screen.

I am able to play battles however so it seems to be an issue only with booting up the campaign map.

Please provide assistance CA, also is anyone else experiencing this crash?
Post edited by CA_Vix on
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi hectichellenic,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues entering campaign.

Could you please supply me with the following files:

1) DxDiag
    2) Preferences.script
    3) Crash dump (located in your app data folder, see post for more details https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/242425/please-read-if-you-experience-a-crash-hang-freeze#latest)
    4) A save.file if generated

Also, when you say the game crashes, does it give you the option to "Wait for program to recover" or does it simply crash and return to desktop?
    If you can recover it, you might simply need to wait for it to load.

Let me know if that helps and thank you for your understanding.

All the best,

Vix
  • hectichellenichectichellenic Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hi Vix, sorry I started a new discussion with the requested info, please respond to that discussion thread