Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will there be a newsblog? Like, ever again?

adjungadjung Posts: 200Registered Users
Dear CA,

Will there be another newsblog akin to "What the Teams are Working on" anytime soon? Or has it gone the way of the FLC chart?

Forward onto Slaughter.
Tagged:

Comments

• SephlockSephlock Posts: 1,576Registered Users
    I think they said they were going to come up with something else, but... yeah...
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,362Registered Users
    Possibly.

After the last one ended with an Ogre hint at least they ended on a high. Hopefully whatever's next teases less and pleases with actual information more.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • goliath55goliath55 Posts: 393Registered Users
    They should do a developer video blog and then have cheeky model renders, environment artwork and things like that in the background.
  • adjungadjung Posts: 200Registered Users
    goliath55 said:

They should do a developer video blog and then have cheeky model renders, environment artwork and things like that in the background.

That sounds pretty good, but they won't do that because of the time and effort involved. At the current rate, they aren't even able to write a few paragraphs once a month.

Forward onto Slaughter.
  • DavidtheDukeDavidtheDuke Senior Member Posts: 2,170Registered Users
    goliath55 said:

Yup, that's when we saw that Warhammer folder way back in 2013 or so (well, we knew they probably were in Dec 2012 when the CA-GW fantasy partnership was announced, but still)
    i6700k @ 4.0 ghz
    EVGA GTX1080ti FTW3 11GB
    1TB SSD w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • PilthoidPilthoid Posts: 196Registered Users
    I'd just like to say that there are many of us that are fans and eager to see what's coming. I for one and very interested in all the new lords they are going to add as well as the overall improvements to the various rosters- especially the Greenskins and Empire.

My favorite game of all time was called Master of Magic and this game feels like the spiritual successor to it. So it has a very special place in my heart. I know it does for others as well, which sometimes causes us to react more passionately about it than maybe we should.

In any case, hang in there fans and CA people. There is a lot left to do including the inevitable Game 3. Good things come to those who wait...though it is quite hard sometimes, especially when things aren't going particularly well for various people on a personal level. Sometimes little things like updates are all we have to look forward to.
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,475Registered Users
    I really just wanna see the FLC array. It tells me more than empty hints that CA seems less and less interested in making.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
    Crossil said:

I really just wanna see the FLC array. It tells me more than empty hints that CA seems less and less interested in making.

If I were less lazy, I'd photoshop the old array so that the green smoke covered the entire thing and post that.

But since I AM this lazy, all you get is this text.

Sorry.
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Posts: 516Registered Users
    Sephlock said:

Crossil said:

If I were less lazy, I'd photoshop the old array so that the green smoke covered the entire thing and post that.

But since I AM this lazy, all you get is this text.

Sorry.
    It's OK. Just because movies exist doesn't mean novels are useless. The joke still stands.
  • PilthoidPilthoid Posts: 196Registered Users
    Crossil said:

Im sure theyre probably still figuring it out. They've probably changed their minds a few times over before making the decision for no more race packs. And im sure they'll have something like a race pack for preorder for game 3. They've done that for the other 2 so there would be some sort of thing added for that purpose to entice people.

I know I grabbed both the other ones and have been very happy that I did.
    Please... just tell me there's more monsters and dinosaurs coming...
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,067Registered Users
    Hopefully, I have my fingers crossed hard for a blog this or next week now that 3K is out.

Would be so goog to get an idea of what is coming, hopefully the blog will confirm X-LPs