Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Black Ark recruitment/replenishment could use some tweaking.

DecensDecens Posts: 21Registered Users
I have noticed whilst playing the Blessed Dread three things about Black Arks that seem off;

1) Your admirals do not gain any levels and thus are always level one and quite easy, despite being unbreakable, to slay.

2)Even when you have Lokhir's skill and other skills that buff Lord recruitment - if it is done by a Black Ark, they are only level one. This counts towards agents as well.

3) Black Arks do not replenish in the Dread Expansion stance at sea, yet if you have a friendly army(fleet) in the same ocean then they get replenished - but not the Black Ark.

"Do you know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments people show you who they really are."

Comments

• Aram_theheadAram_thehead Posts: 176Registered Users
    Yeah black arks need some love. I think they should get more movement and also complete immunity to sea attrition, even during storms. And also yeah, if the admirals were treated like normal lords it would be nice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file