Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please balance for Multiplayer Ca! Please!

WaffenosWaffenos Posts: 27Registered Users
edited June 3 in General Discussion
PLease Ca i beg you to Rebalance Mutliplayer.

Let be there Romance mode.

But Make duelants like you have it in Descriptions: Good vs heroes ,but bad vs Troops...
For now reality in multiplayer ,they easily without harm cross your units and destroy your heroes... YOu can try hide or uniing into your good units with buffs ,but nothing happens to theme ,they easily go through my units like nothing i try cycling in my all units and still they too easily get me with 3x duealnt in my 1k elite units ... This is not balanced for MP.

Pushers make good vs troops and not make theem too good vs evrything.....

Just like you have it in your description of heroes make it be like that nothing more i beg you...

Just for now ,we cant choose heroes by their buffs or units.... Now you can ignore units and buffs you just pick the best 3 heroes and go straight for enemy generals ....Thats not total war tactics. Thats Easy focus 3 targets and nothing more.

Comments

• TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,279Registered Users
    Nope, the Heroes/Villains are supposed to be an Superheroes/Supervillains in the Novel Based Mode.
  • JoukeSeinstraJoukeSeinstra Posts: 254Registered Users
    Yes, pull-through and unit mass is an enormous problem currently in multiplayer. Yesterday I've had 6 medium/heavy infantry with 4 medium cavalry routed by 2 Xu-Chu's, that's after I destroyed his army through careful maneuvering. Right now, it's just right-click and bum rush. There's no strategic or tactical depth to multiplayer.
    Tayvar said:

Nope, the Heroes/Villains are supposed to be an Superheroes/Supervillains in the Novel Based Mode.

I hope you understand it makes for a horrible multiplayer experience. Keep that type of design to SP.
  • WaffenosWaffenos Posts: 27Registered Users
    edited June 3
    What nope? Are you ****? :cold_sweat: Ye be super idiot in singleplayer and enjoy fight vs AI

IN multiplayer we need balance if you wanna Heroes/Villains go play dota or lol where you can kill same way like now in total war units(Minions)...
    Its so bad now.
    Yes i dont wanna Record mode...I wanna balance for romance mode ,because ITS VERY BAD WHEN YOU PICK 3heroes and mostly duelists ... YOU GOT there like another 20 ... And they are now totaly usseles....

Duelists vs heroes not everything ... Than whats th epoint of the others heroes in multiplayer??? Just for feed someone to get on ladder up or for what???
    Units need deal bonus demage to duelants.
    Pushers need nerf on dmg vs heroes and buff dmg vs Units.
    And i think its pretty well balanced than ...

Tayvar said:

I hope you understand it makes for a horrible multiplayer experience. Keep that type of design to SP.
    What you want is the multiplayer to have an Records Mode, but Romance Mode is working as intended.
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

What you want is the multiplayer to have an Records Mode, but Romance Mode is working as intended.
    NO its not. because you using only 3 heroes ,this you thing its very well balanced? I think you know nothing about Multiplayer experience. BOI
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Its soo balanced how you saying :D:D:D I am now ejnoying One shot everyone soo easy in rank up in ladder today 0 lose.

And like 50 more games
    YEEE Balanced BOIII and work fine boii
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

You keep talking about Romance Mode, but you completely miss the implementation of the system. You have this idea of how heroes are supposed to be strong, but you don't understand the underlying mechanics that completely fails to function as a romance mode. The heroes in comparison to each other are also horrible imbalanced. They're saying what you're saying is not working. You keep going on with your ideological interpretations of romance mode.

He's right you know, you don't understand MP. You're coming at it with some notion of a book. A game isn't a novel. It's a game that requires meticulous thought and design. I'm positive the game designers knows its a problem and they're working on it. It's glaringly obvious.

Waffenos said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

NO its not. because you using only 3 heroes ,this you thing its very well balanced? I think you know nothing about Multiplayer experience. BOI
    It working in a similar way in Dynasty Warriors, and most players don't have a problem with that.
    Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

It working in a similar way in Dynasty Warriors, and most players don't have a problem with that.
    If you make a claim, prove it. That includes awareness of the problem. If not, your rhetoric is empty.
    Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

This is not dynasty warrior .... Yes they can let be this be unblanaced ,but no one will play this long because its get boring play same playstyle without trying new strategies and mechanics and combinations .... And Total war is about units not only heroes ...
    Soo they can delete for now units ,because they re totaly usseles and this is Total war ... Without strategy and combinations this Title lost his legendary name fast :))))

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

You keep talking about Romance Mode, but you completely miss the implementation of the system. You have this idea of how heroes are supposed to be strong, but you don't understand the underlying mechanics that completely fails to function as a romance mode. The heroes in comparison to each other are also horrible imbalanced. They're saying what you're saying is not working. You keep going on with your ideological interpretations of romance mode.

He's right you know, you don't understand MP. You're coming at it with some notion of a book. A game isn't a novel. It's a game that requires meticulous thought and design. I'm positive the game designers knows its a problem and they're working on it. It's glaringly obvious.
    Some characters are supposed to be stronger than others, Lu Bu is an good example for that.
  • GeneralConfusionGeneralConfusion Posts: 872Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Some characters are supposed to be stronger than others, Lu Bu is an good example for that.
    That would be ok, if he was a) Killable by units, at all, and b) Cost more than other generals to account for his greater power.
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Yes why not make him be duelant.
    But you need in mutliplayer balance and if you wanna keep comunity be bigger you need balance and much more combinations be there for now you can use 3 heroes for win.
    Strategis= lose.
    Commander=lose.
    Guards=Lose.
    Everything other than Duelant = lose.
    This you think its so great?
    YOu can t event mix anything. YOur brain is so dead or what ? YOu re feared of that you will ahve to use your little thing to figure out what to use or mix?
    If they did Duelants be great warriors ,but vs only other heroes. Not destroy everything thats totaly kill the game.
    You need balance....
    Duelants need to get wrecked by normal trops to get protected commanders and strategis ,because they can fight thanx to there special units not hero power... And you will have to mix more combination to out maneveur enemy troops to get close with duealant to destroy enemy general...
    Now ? You just go straight ....
    edited June 3

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

That would be ok, if he was a) Killable by units, at all, and b) Cost more than other generals to account for his greater power.
    Maybe he should cost more, but Red Shirts should not have much of a chance against Lu Bu.
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Maybe he should cost more, but Red Shirts should not have much of a chance against Lu Bu.
    That's a great basis for a dramatic novel, but unfortunately it's a **** basis to build a fun, balanced strategy game on.

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

That's a great basis for a dramatic novel, but unfortunately it's a **** basis to build a fun, balanced strategy game on.
    It work fine for the singleplayer, and vast majority of Total War players prefer singleplayer.
    We're in agreement then that Multiplayer has definite problems that require attention since this is not Singleplayer we worry about.

We're in agreement then that Multiplayer has definite problems that require attention since this is not Singleplayer we worry about.

You don't, but CA does care about the Singleplayer, and they both have the same stats.
    PLEase dont Delete it i just Farming Ladder today i wrecked so many people :D:D:D Its so eazy win. I get nice Combination of literaly one hit and general is death :D Its so fun :D
    edited June 3
    I like how people go in game with some mixing of units ,but I just randomly click on some units like bla bla bla bla bla some **** units and still with 3 heroes got wins :D:D:D:D
    And i am not today losse and i play almost all day .... I think this is well balanced :P :D
    Waffenos said:

PLEase don't Delete it i just Farming Ladder today i wrecked so many people :D:D:D Its so eazy win. I get nice Combination of literally one hit and general is death :D Its so fun :D

Well it's nice to hear that, it's how most players feel about that, that's why they don't complain. :)
    edited June 3
    Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

PLEase don't Delete it i just Farming Ladder today i wrecked so many people :D:D:D Its so eazy win. I get nice Combination of literally one hit and general is death :D Its so fun :D

Well it's nice to hear that, it's how most players feel about that, that's why they don't complain. :)
    Or, like me, they decide not to play multiplayer at all because Romance mode is incredibly broken.

Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

Or, like me, they decide not to play multiplayer at all because Romance mode is incredibly broken.
    You should ask for a Records Mode for Multiplayer, it would solve most of those things.
  • saellsaell Posts: 455Registered Users
    What about a cap on the same amount of general types u can get. Like max 2 of same kind. Also make mp lobbies visible!
  • -TWI- Samuel-TWI- Samuel Posts: 77Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

You should ask for a Records Mode for Multiplayer, it would solve most of those things.
    Yes, we want this. But CA: Silent. Bho..
    Tayvar said:

Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

I
    Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

Its was Sarcasm ....
    I want Romance mode ,but balanced ... There is so much potential in it. But something need really reduce.

Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

I lost two games in MP, my first game where my opponent brought Xu-Chu, and my last game where my opponent brought 2 Xu-Chu's. It doesn't even matter what setup my army is. Romance Mode Ranked is hot garbage.