Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

AI Campaign Bug.

minedigger78minedigger78 Posts: 1Registered Users
edited June 8 in Napoleon: Total War
Build Number: 1754.335753

Problem: The Dutch Revolutionaries AI

What Happened:
The main campaign game play was fine, only after I finished conquering the entire map I noticed a little bug. I put all my regions so that when I put max tax it would turn competently red (except Great Britain since that was my main). I played 3 turns so all the rebellions would go on and it would be kind of like a free for all. I noticed after the 5th turn I noticed that the Dutch Revolutionaries were not moving. I looked at the flag and played one of the turns to look and see what they do during their turn. I waited and there flag never came up. I attacked them to see if when they retreated it would activate them (as if they were somehow stuck) but that didn't work. I'm having trouble getting the saves and logs I hope this is enough.

Edit: I don't know if this is something that happens but I now have Austrian units as Great Britain

Post edited by minedigger78 on