Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer problem when changing PC

solopssolops Junior MemberPosts: 28Registered Users
edited June 11 in Rome II Support
My son and I have been playing a co-op game. I am the host and we started the game he played on his laptop. After 70 turns he wants to play on his desktop, which is a better machine, but he gets an error each time he tries to join via my invite. The game still works fine on his laptop. We use no mods and the machines are all updated. Help.
Post edited by solops on

Comments

• solopssolops Junior Member Posts: 28Registered Users
    Umm, hello? CA? This is the help forum.....so, some help here?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,181Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    I would suggest opening a ticket on the Sega support link. They now support Rome II and the earlier games.

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin