Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Family Tree Adjustments Needed

R3llecR3llec Posts: 2Registered Users
First i wanna start by saying i found a bug where if u divorce your wife then adopt her then marry her to another all of their children will appear as your children and theirs therefor messing up the entire family tree.

Secondly i would like more options in the family tree like in Rome 2 you could at least choose to hide the dead from your family tree to not make it so crowded, I hate having a huge family tree it makes it harder for me to keep track of who's who's child and what they are in relation to me.

I would like to be able to hide anyone i want from my family tree one thing that has always annoyed me is if i marry my daughter away to another faction i still see her and her new husband in my family tree, this has lead me to not marry away anyone in my family again since i can't choose to hide them from my family tree. Just have a button saying "show hidden" then you can just hide anyone u want.

Might just be a me problem though i am sure not as many people care about the family tree.

Comments