Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Corrupiton

ZekariasZekarias Posts: 5Registered Users
It's necessary fix the corruption. I try get achievement "This is total war", but from a moment, it becomes impossible, 1% is enough for my economy to fall

Comments

• SpookycoltSpookycolt Posts: 74Registered Users
    I never worry about it too much.

As long as I can make around 14k a turn I'm fine.

And you can get that by upgrading your buildings and investing in the skill tree.

Done deal.
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Posts: 1,490Registered Users
    Corruption becomes a huge problem late game when it can reach up to 70%, and the lack of an total aggregate of gold lost to corruption in the treasury is also annoying as this would be a nice UI improvement.
  • kweassa1kweassa1 Posts: 663Registered Users
    Corruption's a non-issue late game.
    Relatively easy to set up a web of administrative buildings to keep it under 20%.

Rather, it's more likely in the mid-game around 30~50% ranges where players are often in the situation with not enough income and reforms to keep it down -- but it's not like your whole game is going to be fall apart just because of corruption.

Maybe a problem with newbies tho'.

• MortenKEMortenKE Posts: 368Registered Users
    I always built the state workshop as it also helps with adjacent commandaries. Helps a lot and try to get the reforms early.

And why make 14k when you can make 30 or more.

In my sun jian i’m up to 70k a turn and i don’t have the reform for keeping my army retinue down just maxed his specialization snd it does it for me ... oh and i have 14 armies.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Posts: 2,017Registered Users
    Zekarias said:

It's necessary fix the corruption. I try get achievement "This is total war", but from a moment, it becomes impossible, 1% is enough for my economy to fall

I cant see connection.

Achieve "total war" is just declare war to every faction you know and never peace.

This achieve can be made on easy/easy difficult.

How corruption connect with war to every faction you will met?
  • SpookycoltSpookycolt Posts: 74Registered Users
    MortenKE said:

I always built the state workshop as it also helps with adjacent commandaries. Helps a lot and try to get the reforms early.

And why make 14k when you can make 30 or more.

In my sun jian i’m up to 70k a turn and i don’t have the reform for keeping my army retinue down just maxed his specialization snd it does it for me ... oh and i have 14 armies.

Never needed more than 14k income to win a campaign so that is what I set it at.

It allows me enough to keep building and to keep enough stacks for offense and defense.

Sure, I could bump that way up but there is no point in doing so.

So when I hit around 17k a turn I simply build another stack and place them somewhere.
  • ZekariasZekarias Posts: 5Registered Users

Zekarias said:

I cant see connection.

Achieve "total war" is just declare war to every faction you know and never peace.

This achieve can be made on easy/easy difficult.

How corruption connect with war to every faction you will met?
    If decalre war to every faction, you need get all territories that you see. So... in late game this is a problem, because
    the more territory more inflation
  • ZekariasZekarias Posts: 5Registered Users
    kweassa1 said:

Corruption's a non-issue late game.
    Relatively easy to set up a web of administrative buildings to keep it under 20%.

Rather, it's more likely in the mid-game around 30~50% ranges where players are often in the situation with not enough income and reforms to keep it down -- but it's not like your whole game is going to be fall apart just because of corruption.

Maybe a problem with newbies tho'.

I am in trouble, therefore, consequently I have to get all territories that I see. But i continue try hehe.