Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I've been waiting for this game for 17 years.

Antiquesroadshow1Antiquesroadshow1 Posts: 13Registered Users
I've played every Total War game since Shogun. I just want to say, I've been waiting for CA to release Three Kingdoms since I played Dynasty Warriors at a friends house 17 years ago. Thank you CA. You did not disappoint. Thank you, thank you...

Comments

• WhiteHorseMemesWhiteHorseMemes Posts: 294Registered Users
    I remember the first Shogun Total War quoted from Sun Tzu's Art of War constantly and since that time I always wanted to see a China Total War. I didn't expect them to do three kingdoms admittedly, but I'm quite happy with that as well. I do still think it might be neat at some point to try other periods of Chinese history or to do a game focusing more explicitly on the Mongols. But that said, I've been enjoying 3k Total War a lot, and I think in most respects the game is a masterpiece. It does a lot of things right as far as portraying the three kingdoms in an interesting and fun way.
  • LestaTLestaT Senior Member Posts: 3,190Registered Users
    Actually I've been waiting for the 7 Warring States but this is good alternative anyway.
  • BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Posts: 1,270Registered Users
    game is great (has its issues tho) but i would rather see a middle earth total war, or a conan universe total war.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Posts: 1,495Registered Users

game is great (has its issues tho) but i would rather see a middle earth total war, or a conan universe total war.

give medieval 2 mods a try? There's middle earth and even game of thrones campaigns there.
  • BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Posts: 1,270Registered Users
    Aryndelin said:

give medieval 2 mods a try? There's middle earth and even game of thrones campaigns there.
    i prefer not. Medieval 2 is too old for me to want to play it. i started after Shogun 2.

but if they ever made a total war based on those universes it would be so much fun.
  • BelryuminusBelryuminus Posts: 5Registered Users
    Despite it being not so known in France, even since the John Woo's movie, The Three Kingdoms is one of my very favorite period in one of my very favorite foreign culture country, so i can't understand you more haha.
    Played Dynasty Warriors for decades for example.

Sooooo satisfied with the game and the improvements from previous titles.

Can't wait for the start of Workshop, Blood add-on and more content to come.