Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Did I just pay 89$ for a campaign only Total War game?

IMpracticalLYIMpracticalLY Posts: 41Registered Users
Doesn't seem to matter whether I have the latest 1.1.0 beta update installed or inactive, can't connect or start Multiplayer games, denies me entry or gets stuck in the countdown at 1. Do I have to uninstall/reinstall the patch every time just to match the same game type?

Quick Battles don't work, or glitch out during the "looking for match" que.

Outrageous x2-6 Xu Chu spam in both game modes if your lucky to find one.

Comments

• johncagejohncage Posts: 246Registered Users
    just lol @at playing this game in mulitplayer

not everything needs mp, normie. you cna take a break from oversocialization
  • kweassa1kweassa1 Posts: 663Registered Users
    Spamming same post twice, with points already addressed by other people who replied in the previous one, says a lot about whether or not people should take you seriously or just consider you a troll.

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,184Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Started off poorly, secondary posts raised other issues. Thread closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.