Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

GOT Mod Is All I Want

R3llecR3llec Registered Users Posts: 6
All i want is a game of thrones mod although i doubt u can change the campaign map like in medieval 2 so ye probably wont ever happen since they don't have that much moddability

Comments

• Grimm123Grimm123 Registered Users Posts: 16
    edited June 2019
    There is one for Total War : Atilla though.

Here`s the link : Link removed as it leads to copyright infringing material.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,331
    You haven't seen Season 8... have you...
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • johnsongjohnsong Registered Users Posts: 43

lol season 8 :D

This would be the perfect setting for the next fantasy game after Warhammer is complete. Huge fan base is already there. An enormous amount of lore for the creators.
  • R3llecR3llec Registered Users Posts: 6

no I've seen it but then i erased it from my memory, the show ended at season 7 for me and one bad season can't ruin all the amazingness that came before all other 7 seasons were awesome and as disappointing as season 8 was i still think of Game of Thrones as my all time favorite show.
    Grimm123 said:

There is one for Total War : Atilla though.

Here`s the link : Link removed as it leads to copyright infringing material.

Well i assume it's not a campaign mod and if it is, it wouldn't be the Westeros map since correct me if i'm wrong modders can't actually change the campaign map.
    johnsong said:

lol season 8 :D

This would be the perfect setting for the next fantasy game after Warhammer is complete. Huge fan base is already there. An enormous amount of lore for the creators.
    One can only wish, dream and hope that we will one day get Total War: Game Of Thrones