Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedMain Menu/Cinematic Lag

PelvicThrustPelvicThrust Posts: 4Registered Users
edited June 29 in Performance & Graphics
Hello was advised by CA Nate to make a post here from Steam Discussions - https://steamcommunity.com/app/779340/discussions/0/1640915206439912585/

My game itself works perfectly, no problems in battles, game, or in-game menus (like looking at faction summary ect.)

However cinematics, main menu and pause menu lags basically 2 FPS, which I really want to fix (has not always been like this).

was advised by Nate to give these -

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @PelvicThrust

I see that your Nvidia drivers are from February, would you be able to update to the latest drivers and see if this fixes the issue for you.

Please find a link to the latest drivers for your issue below:

https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/driverResults.aspx/148090/en-uk

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • PelvicThrustPelvicThrust Posts: 4Registered Users
    Can't believe I missed that, thanks so much works like it used to!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,758Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Thanks for the feedback. Marking as solved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin