Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressNot able to attack

Mlau0624Mlau0624 Posts: 2Registered Users
edited July 2 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
As you can see in picture below, I'm not able to attack Song in 3 cities (the 3 red ones).
I tried moving 3 of my armies as close as possible to attack the city but it just wont attack!
Any assistance?

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• arkanis974arkanis974 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Hi! Did you find any solutions? I have the same problem. I noticed it happened after a alliance war was declared on me and one member of the alliance left it. I'm still at war with this member but can't attack. That's so weird. I didn't encounter this bug in my first two campaigns
  • foureyes85foureyes85 Posts: 57Registered Users
    I have also encountered this problem. I cannot attack Yuan Tan after he joined a coalition despite that we are still at war. Build 10009.1685838. File attached.
  • elric19elric19 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Bump, same here with huang shao after reaching full enlightenment
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 965Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi all,

We are away of this issue and our QA team are actively investigating.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • LestaTLestaT Senior Member Posts: 3,231Registered Users
    CA_Nate said:

Hi all,

We are away of this issue and our QA team are actively investigating.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Anything required? I'm also having this issue in my campaign. Save game or anything?

Playing as Zhang Yan entering the 3 Kingdoms period and unable to attack Kingdom of Wu so I cant finish my campaign.

Cant remember how it happened but after beating their army few battles suddenly cant attack them or even attack their cities.
  • BasedKRBasedKR Junior Member Posts: 12Registered Users
    I have recently gotten this issue as well. First time, after many hours.

I am Liu Bei. Was vassalized by Sun Jian. Alliance war declared against Yuan Shao (only 2 factions in the alliance). Everything was working fine until one turn when the second faction in Yuan Shao's alliance was destroyed, thus dissolving the alliance. Since then, if we are at war, I cant attack. If we are not at war, we can attack each other freely and there is never a prompt to declare war, or even automatically declare war. As soon as Yuan Shao actually declares war, cant attack again. Occurred when I was a vassal, and when I was no longer a vassal.

Let me know if there is any other information that can help!
  • MacapakMacapak Posts: 10Registered Users
    i have same problem

I can't attack the enemy

I have a war with the Jen but I can't attack on the city or the settlements.

(it happened just after I declared myself a king)

please help if i have to throw away the campaign where i have over 40 hour I will go crazy

I attach a saved game
  • LestaTLestaT Senior Member Posts: 3,231Registered Users
    Will this bug be fix in the current beta patch and will be save game compatible? If not I will start a new campaign and delete my existing campaign with this bug.
  • rickytickyrickyticky Posts: 3Registered Users
    Same issue here 😞 I cant attack three members of an broken Alliance
  • arkanis974arkanis974 Posts: 8Registered Users
    The patch says it is fixed but I still have this issue on my campaign. Maybe it is only for new campaign