Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Runelord - Anvil of Doom visual bug

josephnunnjosephnunn Posts: 4Registered Users
Hello all,

First bug report, I have finally managed to get some distance on Legendary with Dwarfs and now I have a Runelord using the Anvil of Doom mount. However looking closely at the model I see that actually TWO Anvil of Doom models are rendered in the campaign view, one shifted slightly from the other in the y axis, so the two anvils look stacked atop each other on the campaign map.

I play on Windows 10 using a Titan V and I own all dl content (huge fan!)

Joseph

Comments

• VacmidvalleyVacmidvalley Posts: 186Registered Users
    I have seen this bug in my games also.
  • DainDain Posts: 55Registered Users
    Same thing for me
  • MurthorOathstone12MurthorOathstone12 Posts: 16Registered Users
    Same
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.
  • MurthorOathstone12MurthorOathstone12 Posts: 16Registered Users
    edited August 17
    Also I couldn't help but notice that both the Runelord and Thorgrim's throne carriers are darkly shaded, like too much so.

Their armor is almost black tarnished looking and their shields look dull and listliss. they should be just as shiny as regular Longbeards and their shields should look bright and proud like the regular longbeards shields look.

Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file