Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign attack order

malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
Im at war with Kingdom of Wu, Duchy of Qi, Zhao Jiemany, Liu Yao, Ze Rong. I can attack everyone else but when I try to attack Kong Rong the order doesn't go through. Ill be right by the settlement but it wont let me attack it but he can attack me all day long.

Comments

  • malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
    It's frustrating. Am im messing something or is it a bug or have anyone else run into this problem?
  • RewanRewan Senior Member Posts: 1,296Registered Users
    Are you at war with Kong Rong ?
    If yes try making peace and then attack him.
  • malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
    He won't take a peace agreement. He only has two armies. Figure I have to smash them first but can't attack the ai settlement of his armies.
  • malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
    Rewan said:

    Are you at war with Kong Rong ?
    If yes try making peace and then attack him.

    Yes I'm at war with him
  • malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
    Rewan said:

    Are you at war with Kong Rong ?
    If yes try making peace and then attack him.

    I was finally able to peace out and take back my settlement but had to give up some territory.
  • lsiberianlsiberian Posts: 2Registered Users
    Could be a clicking bug. I've had to do a couple save reloads before on some of them. A game this big is gonna have some bugs for sure.
  • malzekmalzek Posts: 89Registered Users
    lsiberian said:

    Could be a clicking bug. I've had to do a couple save reloads before on some of them. A game this big is gonna have some bugs for sure.

    Might be it the first time I've seen that happen
  • foureyes85foureyes85 Posts: 63Registered Users
    malzek said:

    Im at war with Kingdom of Wu, Duchy of Qi, Zhao Jiemany, Liu Yao, Ze Rong. I can attack everyone else but when I try to attack Kong Rong the order doesn't go through. Ill be right by the settlement but it wont let me attack it but he can attack me all day long.

    There are a couple of threads about this on the Campaign & Battle Bugs forum, e.g., NOT ABLE TO ATTACK.
  • Josh_CAJosh_CA Posts: 44Registered Users, CA Staff
    Hey, we're aware of this bug and we're looking into it. I've passed it on to be fully investigated
Sign In or Register to comment.