Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cannot save incremental or to cloud in multiplayer

phoenyxxphoenyxx Posts: 1Registered Users
Good morning,

This issue just arose in the last week. I no longer have the option to make incremental saves in multiplayer - the button to do so is missing. The "Save to Cloud" button is still there, but it does nothing when I click on it. I have tried clicking on it repeatedly and no flag appears in the checkbox and I cannot save to the cloud.

The functionality of both of these buttons still work in single player, but not in multiplayer. They were working properly just last week.

My build number is 10846.1659377

I have already gone through my saved games and deleted a bunch of them in case it was a space issue, but that has not helped. Also, it continued to work in single player before I deleted any saved games. And, again, the button that used to be there for "Incremental" saves is simply missing in multiplayer.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file