Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crash to desktop from battle, no minidump

tonivuctonivuc Registered Users Posts: 1
Build: v.1.1.0 10009.1688838

Detailed description:
Playing campaign, entering into a battle 2-5 minutes in, the game window simply closes and the game dissapears from task manager.
Tried in two scenarios, one where I was ambushing, and one where the enemy was breaking a siege.
The time of the crash is not the same every time. So far it has always crashed after the delopment stage. (Once as early as 1-2 seconds after)

I had one instance of the game NOT crashing where I just started the battle (enemy breaking siege), watched the enemy, tabbed out, and later ordered some units around. Finally exiting to desktop once I was losing badly after maybe 10-15 minutes.

Last time I played the game it was stable (June 15th). Now it crashed 3/4 battles. System hardware is the same, but the graphics drivers have been updated since then.

Reproduction Steps:
Enter into a battle and fight normally (I'm sorry I haven't been able to isolate it more)