Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

✍Share some new character portraits. Hope enjoy it.

vbb29481mttvvbb29481mttv Posts: 66Registered Users
edited July 2019 in Community Mods

Post edited by vbb29481mttv on

Comments

• shattishatti Posts: 365Registered Users
    Bao sanniang looks very beautiful, would make a good wife
    half of the characters are good
    other half needs to be nerfed in expression, and the armors should look lore friendly
  • silvronsilvron Posts: 5Registered Users
    I just created a forum account just to like this post, Great Job!

Also there seems to be a few error in the names like
    Xia Houba -> Xiahou Ba
    Yu Jing -> Yu Jin
  • street_regulatorstreet_regulator Posts: 165Registered Users
    think we need some variety like this instead of having so many generic models. I like most of these, good work
  • vbb29481mttvvbb29481mttv Posts: 66Registered Users
    edited July 2019
    Waiting for some official new legendary characters update!
    Hope you guys can share these to Reddit If you like. Let CA get attention!
  • united84united84 Posts: 648Registered Users
    We are getting 17 new armor for the FLC. So, I doubt they will be turning generics into unique legendary. The next FLC is a hint, what is the roadmap like for the generics. So, I think in the future we will be seeing more new armor than "soulbound" unique armor or portraits.
  • markp27markp27 Posts: 1,366Registered Users
    Huang Yueying was known for her intelligence so would be a strategist not a champion. Hence why she was married to Zhuge Liang as he wanted an intelligent wife, and did not care about what she looked like.

The account stated that Huang Chengyan once told Zhuge Liang: "I heard you are looking for a wife. I have an ugly daughter with yellow hair and dark skin, but her talent matches yours." Zhuge Liang then married Huang Chengyan's daughter

Chen Shou

shatti said:

Bao sanniang looks very beautiful, would make a good wife
    half of the characters are good
    other half needs to be nerfed in expression, and the armors should look lore friendly

She was married to Guan Suo in books :D
    No Ma Yunlu? Ma Chao's fictional sister who married Zhao Yun in the book :(
  • takilung31takilung31 Posts: 1,318Registered Users
    markp27 said:

No Ma Yunlu? Ma Chao's fictional sister who married Zhao Yun in the book :(

I already added her, she will get a portrait later

silvron said:

I just created a forum account just to like this post, Great Job!

Also there seems to be a few error in the names like
    Xia Houba -> Xiahou Ba
    Yu Jing -> Yu Jin

It's not made for the English audience that's why

• johncagejohncage Posts: 246Registered Users
    the art quality is good. the style is too fantasy. would work in romance mode, but ca will not do proper realism models for records mode so i prefer they have more realistic versions
    united84 said:

We are getting 17 new armor for the FLC. So, I doubt they will be turning generics into unique legendary. The next FLC is a hint, what is the roadmap like for the generics. So, I think in the future we will be seeing more new armor than "soulbound" unique armor or portraits.

what do you mean? can you post a source? are the 17 new armors going to be realistic and historical?

this is three kingdoms game why so many song and tang dynasty armors?
    markp27 said:

Huang Yueying was known for her intelligence so would be a strategist not a champion. Hence why she was married to Zhuge Liang as he wanted an intelligent wife, and did not care about what she looked like.

The account stated that Huang Chengyan once told Zhuge Liang: "I heard you are looking for a wife. I have an ugly daughter with yellow hair and dark skin, but her talent matches yours." Zhuge Liang then married Huang Chengyan's daughter

Chen Shou

exactly, she should not be a babe.
    johncage said:

united84 said:

what do you mean? can you post a source? are the 17 new armors going to be realistic and historical?

They are armours from the new DLC. You can get the armours as FLC along with extra troop types.
  • WhiteHorseMemesWhiteHorseMemes Posts: 331Registered Users
    These are really good! Some of the names are weird, and it's clear the skill descriptions were copypasted, but that doesn't matter. Great work.
  • GhettobibleGhettobible Posts: 37Registered Users
    Those women are much too sexy, they need to be covered up more.
    markp27 said:

johncage said:

united84 said:

They are armours from the new DLC. You can get the armours as FLC along with extra troop types.
    hi do you have a website showing or describing these armors? i cannot wait to get my hands on them in variant editor
  • decourcy2decourcy2 Posts: 170Registered Users
    Op, did you do these? They are amazing! Thank you for posting them.
  • ZilongZilong Junior Member Posts: 500Registered Users
    If I remember right it wasn’t so much that Yue Ying was ugly it was that she was pretty average and may have used makeup to make herself less attractive on purpose.
    edited July 2019
    decourcy2 said:

Op, did you do these? They are amazing! Thank you for posting them.

hes sharing it based on mine and my teammates mod

you can find us on the Official Chinese forum, my mod thread has over 500k views

• Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Posts: 1,688Registered Users
    edited July 2019
    The cover art is amazing, now it comes down to whether if the 3D models for these characters also exist.

P.S. Please also don't forget Cao Hong and Cao Chun thanks.
  • Avenger237Avenger237 Posts: 53Registered Users
    These look great!!

Please also do Guan Xing, Zhang Bao and Guan Suo, thanks!
  • JorylJoryl Member Posts: 58Registered Users
    Wow great work I wish these were in game :O
  • vbb29481mttvvbb29481mttv Posts: 66Registered Users
  • HavieHavie Posts: 1,182Registered Users
    Duuuddde this is pure gold.

Does anyone have permission to use this in any mod?

Thank you so much for your work
  • HavieHavie Posts: 1,182Registered Users
    edited July 2019
    Also I am in the process of having a model inspired by Dynasty tactics Lu Bu made and ported into 3k as a new model.

Would the artist behind the portraits be willing to remake Dynasty tactics lu bu as a new portrait for me ??

Post edited by Havie on
  • NeoSimaNeoSima Posts: 4Registered Users
    Wow! These models are excellent!!! There is any english mod that uses them?
  • DracohoribilisDracohoribilis Posts: 11Registered Users
    These are great, did you put them into a mod so they can be used in game?
  • WeiYan83WeiYan83 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Well, those designs are pretty badass wish Wei Yan's was more battle like but oh well, would be nice to see Fu Qian, Ding Feng, Guan Xing, Chen Tai, Jiang Qin, Wutugu, Pan Zhang, Cao Zhang, Cao Hong