Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ClosedAudio Bug: Gong Sound from exiting siege dialog keeps playing until next turn.

BeingDSBeingDS Registered Users Posts: 9
edited July 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Using 1.1.1 Update Beta, no mods enabled.

Steps to recreate:

1. Siege a settlement.
2. Click "Continue Siege"
3. A gong sound plays when the siege menu closes.
4. The sound should fade out, but it doesn't. It keeps echoing and echoing and echoing until "End Turn" is pressed.

Very annoying, like nails on a chalkboard. I have quit the game and restarted. I have validated files (all files were successfully validated). I really would not like to uninstall the game. My internet isn't the fastest, so it'll take hours to re-download everything.
Post edited by CA_Jordz on
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_OtherTomCA_OtherTom Registered Users, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 320
    Hey there! Thanks for the report. This is something our teams are actively looking into right now.
  • CA_JordzCA_Jordz Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 372
    BeingDS said:

Using 1.1.1 Update Beta, no mods enabled.

Steps to recreate:

1. Siege a settlement.
    2. Click "Continue Siege"
    3. A gong sound plays when the siege menu closes.
    4. The sound should fade out, but it doesn't. It keeps echoing and echoing and echoing until "End Turn" is pressed.

Very annoying, like nails on a chalkboard. I have quit the game and restarted. I have validated files (all files were successfully validated). I really would not like to uninstall the game. My internet isn't the fastest, so it'll take hours to re-download everything.

Hey there! Thanks for the report. This is something our teams are actively looking into right now.

I'm happy to say that this issue has been raised in-house and we are implementing a fix in our next patch. Due to arrive alongside the release of our next DLC, Eight Princes.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

All the best,

Vix