Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A case for A Wissenland DLC Faction

2»

Comments

• mahboi1mahboi1 Member Posts: 764Registered Users
    Like I said before, every Imperial province has plenty enough lore to be made a playable faction. The Empire is to WHFB what the Space Marines are to 40k
    Sigmar wills it!
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Posts: 1,173Registered Users
    mahboi1 said:

Like I said before, every Imperial province has plenty enough lore to be made a playable faction. The Empire is to WHFB what the Space Marines are to 40k

Not really no, certainly not to the same degree. maybe they all have a decent amount of info into their history and what characters of importance used to live there but most of that doesn't translate into Warhammer 2 very well. looking at Ostland, Hochland, Stirland and Averland: they don't have much in the way of unique units (only about 3 each) and they don't have nearly the same potential as Wissenland or the Cult of Ulric for an expansion of the Empires roster, lords and heroes, and new mechanics.

Talabecland and Ostermark could be expanded upon a decent amount (I love Talabecland), but the others?...

If you could make the case for the others I'd be happy to hear how they could be included, I'm no expert after all, but from what i know they don't hold a candle.