Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedNvidia update

Tr3izTr3iz Posts: 70Registered Users
edited August 7 in Crashes
The latest Nvidia drivers update causes Warhammer2 to crash just after the game finishes loading a save or the like on DirectX 12.

Edit: No error is thrown, just CTD.
Post edited by dge1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,673Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Back the latest off. I'm several updates off on NVida drivers and have no problem running the game. I have a GTX 1070
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Megadon88Megadon88 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Dge1, which Nvidia driver version are you currently running?
  • Megadon88Megadon88 Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited August 1
    @Dge1, which Nvidia driver version are you currently running?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,673Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    391.25 according to the nVidia site.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Tr3izTr3iz Posts: 70Registered Users
    edited August 6
    dge1 said:

That;s the one. Sorry for the late reply.
    Yeah, I rolled back to previous version and it worked once again. Still, thought you should be informed of this.

Have a nice day.
    Tr3iz said:

dge1 said:

That;s the one. Sorry for the late reply.
    Yeah, I rolled back to previous version and it worked once again. Still, thought you should be informed of this.

Have a nice day.
    Thanks for the update. Marking as solved and closing.
This discussion has been closed.