Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

north east china

RooseboltonRoosebolton MemberPosts: 160Registered Users
edited August 12 in General Discussion

Again all north east china are in love with each other.... 0 wars
She's watching ;p

Comments

• xvyperxxvyperx Posts: 32Registered Users
    Instead of trying to love each other, Yuan Shao should be bitching them into submission.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,863Registered Users
    It's cause Cao Cao isn't doing his job... turning best buddies into hated foes.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • OngtheconquererOngtheconquerer Posts: 241Registered Users
    Played Cao Cao for quite a while. Spam proxy war to the point that Yuan Shao unified north east China only to say this to myself...oh snap.
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 592Registered Users
    Experienced the same situation! Especially when you play as Big Dong or the YT it’s basically you against the world. And all factions are best buddies while you are their only enemy.

Gets extremely boring and repetitive after time.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Posts: 1,764Registered Users
    ArneSo said:

Experienced the same situation! Especially when you play as Big Dong or the YT it’s basically you against the world. And all factions are best buddies while you are their only enemy.

Gets extremely boring and repetitive after time.

I can't agree.

It add some little chalenge.

I miss old days of patch 1.0.0 when you can lose campaign if let Yuan Shao live, and he vassalize whole world. That was a real brutal fights in end game.
  • RooseboltonRoosebolton Member Posts: 160Registered Users
    Has anyone ever seen yuan shao fight gonsun zan till one is gone ever? I have never seen north east china fight to get bigger except through han attacks. There needs so be some variety in diplomatic situations. I should not be guaranteed that gonsun zan, liu bei and yuan shao end up greenish blue with each other signifying best friends
    She's watching ;p
  • OngtheconquererOngtheconquerer Posts: 241Registered Users

Has anyone ever seen yuan shao fight gonsun zan till one is gone ever? I have never seen north east china fight to get bigger except through han attacks. There needs so be some variety in diplomatic situations. I should not be guaranteed that gonsun zan, liu bei and yuan shao end up greenish blue with each other signifying best friends

I've seen that. I started a proxy war on Yuan Shao against Gongsun Zan. Yuan Shao managed to unified north east China.
  • RooseboltonRoosebolton Member Posts: 160Registered Users
    No not as cao cao . I mean naturally
    She's watching ;p