Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Legend of total war. Guru or absolute cheese idiot?

Firkraag888Firkraag888 Posts: 1,428Registered Users
edited August 13 in Rants and Raves
Have you seen his you-tube channel?

He plays the game in the most pain-painstakingly way possible.

He will spend hours upon hours on one battle just to save a few units so he can use them for the next battle for the upper hand.

What he does is use wizards and place his entire stack as far back as possible while the wizard gets as many shots of as possible while his WOM regenerates. He will spend countless minutes on a battle, way longer then it should take just to get the upper hand with cheese and he calls himself a legend.

In his siege battles all he does is postition his artillery as far back as possible and kill seige towers. He spends 20-30 minutes doing this sometimes. What an idiot.

Yeah i would really enjoy using his stupid cheese to waste hours of my like to win battles on computer games.

This idiot should get a life?

Comments

• TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 168Registered Users
    So much salt. What happened, did he humiliate you in multiplayer?
    Nestor.

Allah, Suriya, Bashar w Bas!
  • psychoakpsychoak Posts: 2,372Registered Users
    He was probably looking for tips on how to do better with things, and instead discovered the horror that is "high level campaign play".

I'd probably kill myself before I spent stupidly large amounts of time gimmicking the AI to death. It's some seriously boring **** to do to yourself. Just isn't logical. The whole point of a game is entertainment, yeah?
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,441Registered Users
    I think his way of playing suits certain people. He attempts to win games in the most efficient way possible. Not forgetting that unlike the rest of us it's part of his job to play TW. On certain instances I would never play the game like he does, but his extreme sense of efficiency is helpful for those who find the harder difficulty levels beyond them.
  • psychoakpsychoak Posts: 2,372Registered Users
    Yeah, to each their own. I can't do it though, grew out of trying to micromanage a game to death a long, long time ago. It's like riding a fatbike for the extra resistance because that way you get the same workout from riding slower...
  • Firkraag888Firkraag888 Posts: 1,428Registered Users

No. To clarify i explained in detail why he is clearly a legend of nothing and you had no sensible reasoning in your post apart from making up fictional crap about some mulit-player bs that never happened.

Next time please explain your reasoning.
  • TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 168Registered Users

No. To clarify i explained in detail why he is clearly a legend of nothing and you had no sensible reasoning in your post apart from making up fictional crap about some mulit-player bs that never happened.

Next time please explain your reasoning.
    And the salt continues... The answer is pretty simple, different people have different tastes. In fact, the answer is so ridiculously obvious that there must be another reasoning for your rant. So to repeat my question, why so salty? Did you get rekt in multi?
    Nestor.

Allah, Suriya, Bashar w Bas!