Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: Saga Sale

CA_JamesCA_James Posts: 276Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

Fall of the Samurai is now 75% off!

In celebration of Fall of the Samurai joining the Total War Saga family, we're having a week-long sale running from now until Monday 19th at 6PM BST. Grab your copy here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/201271/Total_War_Saga_FALL_OF_THE_SAMURAI/

Now get out there and defend Japan.

Comments

• SantobubuSantobubu Member Posts: 397Registered Users
    Hi,
    I am very sory but I am quite confused by this somewhat ambiguous annoncemenrt.

Did you just rebrand Fall of the Samurai with the Saga logo and offered all DLC to all Fall of the Samurai owners (bar blood) ?
    Or did you add any new content or patch to the core game or an engine optimisation for a remastered version of a 2012 game ?

Just need to ask because it is one of my favourite game, and the thought of having a new Fall of the samurai with nowadays tech was getting me hyped a LOT !

Many thanks,
  • CA_JamesCA_James Posts: 276Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
    Santobubu said:

Hi,
    I am very sory but I am quite confused by this somewhat ambiguous annoncemenrt.

Did you just rebrand Fall of the Samurai with the Saga logo and offered all DLC to all Fall of the Samurai owners (bar blood) ?
    Or did you add any new content or patch to the core game or an engine optimisation for a remastered version of a 2012 game ?

Just need to ask because it is one of my favourite game, and the thought of having a new Fall of the samurai with nowadays tech was getting me hyped a LOT !

Many thanks,

Hey :)

It's just a rebranding, and as you rightly said, we're offering the DLC for free with the exception of the blood pack. we've not added any new content and currently have no plans to.

• SantobubuSantobubu Member Posts: 397Registered Users
    Hi James,

Thank you very much for your answer, maybe I try to read too much in between the lines, or my wishes for a newer and better version of Fall of the Samurai took the better of me... But nonetheless, it is a nice thing to do and I certainly hope that you will revisit such a solid installment of the series in your Saga brand. Keep up the good work.

Many thanks,
    Best regards.
  • SilurisSiluris Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited August 13
    Hello ,

I have a question about Shogun 2 conent. What about this unrealesed historical battle of Kawagoe( Only GameStop preorder battle)? This is a good opportunity to unlock it from game files and this store doesn't need it any more only for players will be useful. Please do this for real fans!

Battle of Kawagoe.

• SuliotSuliot Senior Member Posts: 685Registered Users
    Just drop the new Saga announcement already! :D
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Posts: 112Registered Users
    Maybe they are going to show us some Homeric related content at gamescom ;)

Anything to say at respect CA?
  • lilsweetcaligulalilsweetcaligula Posts: 282Registered Users
    Although I do hope for a Bronze Age (Collapse) Saga game, ultimately, whatever it is going to be, for me personally to be interested in the game, I hope for:
    - competent AI
    - the return of naval/combined battles
    My personal favorite Total War games chart:
    I. Attila
    II. Rome II
    III. Napoleon
  • MertyMerty Posts: 7Registered Users
    Yes Bronze Age finally
  • dario6666dario6666 Posts: 187Registered Users
    Return naval battles and great sieges
    When is going to be the announcement?
  • lilsweetcaligulalilsweetcaligula Posts: 282Registered Users
    At Gamescom or after, I think. 21-24 August.
    My personal favorite Total War games chart:
    I. Attila
    II. Rome II
    III. Napoleon
    I thought that this week we were going to have news on troy saga
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Posts: 112Registered Users
    They said they won't announce anything in gamescom this year.
    Si why the hell do they post Troy saga then?
  • Mopar228Mopar228 Posts: 12Registered Users
    That's great! Just one question when are you bastards gonna fix warhammer 2 a game I paid over 100 dollars for and it's still broken a month later radio silence from you guys.