Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Heroic win in custom battle with last units,funny loose in replay

PromaGPromaG Posts: 13Registered Users
I bought today Thrones of Brittania and I play custom 40x40 battle - whole battle was around 24 minutes,at the end enemy has around 9 heavy damaged units and I got 1 heavy damaged cavalry unit and 3 little/medium damaged archers units...
AI attack my archers with all those units - when charge of one of them impact on my archers I move all 3 archers units backwards and trying to stop them with my damaged cavalry(attacking every one of them one by one) - archers shooting from small distance and almost every shot breaking enemy units morale - so they starting to flee one by one(i think I loose but that was miracle) until they all escape and I win with almost no men...So I save replay and watch it...

On replay my tactical supremacy was as follows:

All battle looks almost same until last 5 minutes until enemy attack me with those damaged units but then - Ai perform unit charge into my archers and in this moment my cavalry should ATTACK THEM and archers move backward and still shooting - instead of that after AI charge all my archers loosing morale and start to escape last 3 minutes of replay and enemy take some formations meantime and do nothing.

So my question is:

All Total War games replays looks like this(mean completely random ending)?? Because in that case it's should not be called REPLAY but "Simulation" of battle or something similar...