Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Next update might be a surprise overhaul

rafantomasrafantomas Posts: 649Registered Users
Lack of news might mean an important overhaul as an update.

This is what an awesome update would be

Maybe we might get some cool features like:

1) Randomize races starting positions in a “Quick campaign” mode. (All races playeable in vortex and Me)

2) Lots of patch fixes

3) Crossover Lord packs

4) New LL for old world races playeble in Vortex (Like Gromm starting near Lothern without settlement and the getting one)

5) Turn times optimized

6) FPS enhancement

7) New Lords off course

8) Kislev (2 LLords only) announced as WH3 pre order DLC

9) More maps

What do you think would be an. awesome update.

Comments

• neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 2,507Registered Users
    Nop. We don't have any news because they usually don't give any until a DLC is announced. So the lack of news means nothing and I would actually say it is slightly better for once because at least we know when to expect the DLC.
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Posts: 1,821Registered Users
    Just.... just don't set yourself up for disappointment, son. K?
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 2,231Registered Users
    I gotta admit OP, there's at least a 10 percent chance that the games getting a surprise overhaul.
  • PancakesPancakes Posts: 377Registered Users
    They have already confirmed that the next planned update will include beta updates and modding support
  • angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Posts: 1,079Registered Users
    Hahahaha
    Soon
  • r3wirer3wire Posts: 22Registered Users
    Their 3K dlc was a copy paste, i wouldnt expect much from WH one just in case.
  • North_SolNorth_Sol Posts: 100Registered Users
    I'm 99.97% confident it'll be an Empire overhaul with Boris made playable as a part of the Old Friends content. Adding Middenland would be a good time to look at its mechanics and spruce 'em up.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 2,507Registered Users
    edited August 2019
    r3wire said:

Which means nothing. If you want an indication of how good the next DLC could be it's better to look at the previous Warhammer DLCs (and none of them were a copy paste).
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Posts: 1,697Registered Users
    r3wire said:

Not all copy paste, it had some new units and assets. The price reflected the low amount of new content though.
  • bobmix27bobmix27 Posts: 37Registered Users
    North_Sol said:

I'm 99.97% confident it'll be an Empire overhaul with Boris made playable as a part of the Old Friends content. Adding Middenland would be a good time to look at its mechanics and spruce 'em up.

Empire will be the last one. Pretty sure.
  • TumbleTumble Posts: 509Registered Users
    2) 3) and 7) are about the only things to realistically expect. The old world update probably refers to an Empire or Greenskin update.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 7,279Registered Users
    There’s no doubt that there’ll be more tweaks coming to the campaign faction faction balance that was retweaked with the last patch. Apart from that I don’t expect much, but that alone could spell a good change. So far while I like the new balance system it has made campaigns too easy in my book.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Posts: 743Registered Users
    Someone says "Surprise Overhaul" and I think at once that Empire and GS have to wait yet AGAIN!
    No, thank you.

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • SephlockSephlock Posts: 2,283Registered Users
    And the next time you open your door a manic pixie dream girl could be waiting to whisk you away to an adventure that will end with you finding true love!

... or not.
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • rafantomasrafantomas Posts: 649Registered Users
    Cortes31 said:

Someone says "Surprise Overhaul" and I think at once that Empire and GS have to wait yet AGAIN!
    No, thank you.

Oh but Grom is coming with a free greenskin faction update.