Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Steam displaying what people are playing IN GAME

TumbleTumble Posts: 463Registered Users
I've noticed a few friends lately no longer are playing for example, Stellaris but it now says the race they are playing as too. Not sure when Steam gained this functionality but I would like to see this added for Warhammer showing what faction people are playing (and tell others who I am using). Hopefully this is just a recent addition to Steam and CA are already on the case!

Comments

• psychoakpsychoak Posts: 2,331Registered Users
    Because everyone really wants the people in their friends list to see exactly what they're doing at all times...

I'm just glad the option not to broadcast my every move, showed up before this stuff.
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Posts: 4,133Registered Users
    psychoak said:

Because everyone really wants the people in their friends list to see exactly what they're doing at all times...

I'm just glad the option not to broadcast my every move, showed up before this stuff.

Coming Soon!
    Later
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,633Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    While I personally whole-heartedly agree with the thread sentiment, unfortunately it is not about the WH gameplay and/or WH game discussion.

Have to move. Sorry.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Posts: 1,401Registered Users
    As far as I know, Steam does show what faction your are playing in Warhammer.