Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How to play the High Elves!

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberPosts: 4,031Registered Users

Comments

• Federykx99Federykx99 Posts: 562Registered Users
    Have you heard of the high elves?
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,059Registered Users
    I smiled. Thanks for sharing.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Posts: 1,756Registered Users
    edited August 27

Eh. The thread title + the thumbnail on the video SHOULD give it away.

Yrridian's has a whole series of 'how to play X faction' meme/silly music videos for various Total War games that all have that same cartoon thumbnail. The thread title is honestly accurate/helpful to people who get the reference/are already familiar with the channel given that it's just referencing the video series by the video series' name.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea humor-wise...but it is pretty popular as far as Total War Youtube content goes... for me personally, his 'How to Play the Lizardmen' video is one my favorite Total War Youtube videos just in general. I wasmactually hyped/glad to see he was back. I do think the Lizardmen one was better. But still.

I'm going the opposite direction of Firkraag on this one: Thank you for posting this/bringing it to my attention davedave. I'd kinda missed Yrridian's stuff, and I'm honestly kinda excited to see if he'll do another one. I think the Skaven with Jezzails and Doomrockets would lend themselves nicely to a silly vid.
    Post edited by dge1 on
  • ReeksReeks Posts: 1,885Registered Users
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,560Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Quite well done, imo. Still have to move it though.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • wunderb0rwunderb0r Junior Member Posts: 409Registered Users
    I got the lols
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,560Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited August 27
    Personal comment posts deleted.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,031Registered Users
    edited August 27

He doesn't make videos often, but when he does...
    Post edited by dge1 on
    Valkaar said:

What the hell is that crap?

Are you looking for attention or Something?

Please re-word your thread title so other people dont waste 2 minutes of there life like i did.

Eh. The thread title + the thumbnail on the video SHOULD give it away.

Yrridian's has a whole series of 'how to play X faction' meme/silly music videos for various Total War games that all have that same cartoon thumbnail. The thread title is honestly accurate/helpful to people who get the reference/are already familiar with the channel given that it's just referencing the video series by the video series' name.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea humor-wise...but it is pretty popular as far as Total War Youtube content goes... for me personally, his 'How to Play the Lizardmen' video is one my favorite Total War Youtube videos just in general. I wasmactually hyped/glad to see he was back. I do think the Lizardmen one was better. But still.

I'm going the opposite direction of Firkraag on this one: Thank you for posting this/bringing it to my attention davedave. I'd kinda missed Yrridian's stuff, and I'm honestly kinda excited to see if he'll do another one. I think the Skaven with Jezzails and Doomrockets would lend themselves nicely to a silly vid.
    I still think his LM video is by far the best. Enjoyed this one though.
    edited August 27
    Thanks dge1
    Post edited by davedave1124 on
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Posts: 1,733Registered Users

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file