Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So maybe Rakarth vs Throt the Unclean with Markus Wulfhart

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,027
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Throt the Unclean Master Mutators of Clan Moulder with more skaven monsters

against

Beastlord Rakarth most accomplished Beastmaster in Naggaroth with more dark elf monsters

and

with so many new creatures an FLC hunter Markus Wulfhart with his unit (old friends)

One can dream :p

vs

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Tagged:

Comments

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,310
    Right now it's as good a guess as any other one.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Registered Users Posts: 4,799
    I could see that too. Part of me thinks it'll be Skaven since if it's Throt they can fight each other on both Vortex and ME, but this would make some sense too.
    SiWI: "no they just hate you and I don't blame them."
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,870
    Merwyrms and undead Merwyrms might be our old friends. One of the entries for DLC/FLC on SteamDB was added at the same time Vampire Coast was updated at one point so maybe. DE could use the Medusae but what other monsters for them are there?
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,027
    Crossil said:

Merwyrms and undead Merwyrms might be our old friends. One of the entries for DLC/FLC on SteamDB was added at the same time Vampire Coast was updated at one point so maybe. DE could use the Medusae but what other monsters for them are there?

Pagowyrm which dwells in the frigid seas of Naggaroth (merwyrm reskin)

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,047
    No, no crossbreeds allowed. High Elves were neglected the most in Game2 DLC cycle. They deserve LP with focus on their roster first and foremost.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    Guy on the right looks dope af I would buy him.

No, no crossbreeds allowed. High Elves were neglected the most in Game2 DLC cycle. They deserve LP with focus on their roster first and foremost.

Any LP they are in will only be half of the LP anyway. So it shouldn't matter who gets the other half as long as you get what you want.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,041
    So you want Rakarth over Malus Darkblade? Okay.
    jamreal18 said:

I absolutely would. I find Malus very boring. But, all subjective and what not, I also recognize he's very popular so that gives him more of a reason to be added.
    jamreal18 said:

I want both :)

its still can be DE vs HE with empire rework B)

Any LP they are in will only be half of the LP anyway. So it shouldn't matter who gets the other half as long as you get what you want.
    Only if there are four of them.
    Bies said:

I hope it is the case. I truly hope for it.
  • PonchaPoncha Registered Users Posts: 38
    I like this very much and it would make sense. I would still like Malus darkblade but this fits better.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 17,445

Bies said:

death to all pointy ears

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

Bies said:

Crossil said:

Hmmm, one more variant to Norsca then sure.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,150
    Crossil said:

Bies said:

Crossil said:

Hmmm, one more variant to Norsca then sure.
    Well there are 3 variants 8n the Monstrous Arcanum ( normal, Pagowyrm, Sciowyrm)

And undead for the coast I guess

Bies said:

death to all pointy ears
    War it is!

• BloodydaggerBloodydagger Registered Users Posts: 3,947
    edited August 2019
    Rakarth would be such a poor pick for an LL. God I hope its not him.
    Post edited by Canuovea on

edited August 2019
    Kelefane said:

He's no Negatives McDimSword
    edited August 2019
    Kelefane said:

I wouldn't expect CA to go out of 8th ed armybook for LLs if they can help it. He wouldn't be a bad choice, though.
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,165
    Malus Darkblade all the way. He's a VIP.

Rakarth is. . . a Malekith 2.0 with the cowboy complex. . .
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 15,691
    I personally hope that we get Crossover DLC with the High Elves coming last. Why? Because coming last seems to get you the best stuff.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
    Canuovea said:

I personally hope that we get Crossover DLC with the High Elves coming last. Why? Because coming last seems to get you the best stuff.

Which is why the Empire gets theirs immediately. :D
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 15,691
    Crossil said:

Canuovea said:

Which is why the Empire gets theirs immediately. :D
    Kinda. This should come with an update to how they function, which would make it the... erm, hmm... Dwarfs, Vamps, Bretonnians, eh, the fourth Old World Faction Update. So that, at least, should be pretty good.

And frankly, the Empire isn't really missing a ton from their roster. Greenskins would benefit most from a Lord Pack, at least of the base TWW1 factions. One reason I hope this is Crossover DLC and the High Elves come last is because that means the Greenskins are likely to be paired with them.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
    Canuovea said:

Heresy is what I see. The High Elves should be first just as Caledor is first among the Ten Kingdoms.

Canuovea said:

Heresy is what I see. The High Elves should be first just as Caledor is first among the Ten Kingdoms.
    I heard Caledor is a trash place for a trash race.
  • Nexter3CZNexter3CZ Registered Users Posts: 45
    No **** skaven

Canuovea said:

Your intel is wrong and that's why you are finishing last! There is no place better than Caledor. It's a crown jewel of Ulthuan. Birthplace of legends and home to the one who keeps the world intact.

Canuovea said:

Your intel is wrong and that's why you are finishing last! There is no place better than Caledor. It's a crown jewel of Ulthuan. Birthplace of legends and home to the one who keeps the world intact.
    The one who keeps the world intact? Malekith?

Canuovea said:

The one who keeps the world intact? Malekith?
    The Dragontamer! But His Sacred Majesty Malekith is a good boy, a little bit misunderstood though.