Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

About my thread that was closed...

CesareZeppeliCesareZeppeli Posts: 26Registered Users
This is a clear example of how CA tries to hide the voice of truth. Even they know how disgusting is what they've done. People don't buy this flithy dlc.

Comments

• NemoxNemox Posts: 2,611Registered Users
    edited September 1
    The mods aren't actually CA employees. And your thread contributes nothing.
  • CesareZeppeliCesareZeppeli Posts: 26Registered Users
    Nemox said:

The mods aren't actually CA employees. And you're thread contributes nothing.

That's your opinion. People like TheGuardianOfMetal and Ares have a different thought.
  • NiltNilt Posts: 22Registered Users
    Did they close all three of your identical threads or just one? Asking for a friend
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,137Registered Users

Nemox said:

The mods aren't actually CA employees. And you're thread contributes nothing.

That's your opinion. People like TheGuardianOfMetal and Ares have a different thought.
    actually that the moderators are not CA employees isn't an opinion.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 811Registered Users
    edited September 1
    :D

Try to be constructive in your criticism it has far more impact and will be less likely to be seen as mindless rant. Express your points of concern rather than call for boycotts they are far more likely to listen.
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Posts: 1,365Registered Users
    Go and complain on Reddit. That's the forum CA actually watches anyway.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 7,427Registered Users
    Cant you just stick to one thread? It is spamming with 3 mate.
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,120Registered Users

Go and complain on Reddit. That's the forum CA actually watches anyway.

Oh but he can't because he will be downvoted into oblivion. Just like certain other people who post on this forum.
  • Ares354Ares354 Posts: 1,801Registered Users
    Saying bad thing about CA is wrong. You either praise them, or shut your face, especially if you ask for Empire fcl lord.

I do wonder why noone of CA said why they dont do flc lord for that race. Its that hard to wrote line with few words ? for CA its very hard
  • GettoGeckoGettoGecko Posts: 766Registered Users
    Nilt said:

Did they close all three of your identical threads or just one? Asking for a friend

They should have been merged before deleting them. :D
  • neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 1,112Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

Saying bad thing about CA is wrong. You either praise them, or shut your face, especially if you ask for Empire fcl lord.

I do wonder why noone of CA said why they dont do flc lord for that race. Its that hard to wrote line with few words ? for CA its very hard

Nop. Criticising CA is alright (I even encourage it) as long as it's constructive. You just want to spit your hate ? GTFO.
  • LevicariumLevicarium Posts: 77Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

Nobody said that criticism is wrong. But those threads more resembled spam.

A question for you- will you buy this DLC?
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Nop. Criticising CA is alright (I even encourage it) as long as it's constructive. You just want to spit your hate ? GTFO.
    If what I do is hate, then name what CA do to Empire fans with holding FLC lord to only core race in game, from 2 they made. DO TELL
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,001Registered Users
    edited September 1
    I ain't buying this DLC for my reasons and there has definitely been fair criticisms of it that don't go ham by basically threatening CA with horrendous reviews being spammed because your pet race didn't get attention you crave.

Beastmen and Greenskins have more claim to being thrash as far as content goes now that the Empire got its update. Greenskins will probs get better but Beastmen will need Dark Gods blessings and/or meme magic to get through.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,120Registered Users
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Is the OP just He Who Shall Not Be Named again? Because everytime some new content is announced a new account appears with the same avatar and uses a lot of the same language and just rants and spams until banned.
    Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

If what I do is hate, then name what CA do to Empire fans with holding FLC lord to only core race in game, from 2 they made. DO TELL
    Ah, already crying because CA hasn't done what YOU wanted with the Empire. It's a conspiracy really.

Ares354 said:

I did. Because I support this game.

CA support hate towards Empire, no FCL lord is just one of those thing they refuse to add.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Posts: 1,960Registered Users
    Even 2 threads wasn't spam for real.

But this threads are just not ending.

Spam thread, to ask why spam thread was closed. 🤦‍♂️
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Ah, already crying because CA hasn't done what YOU wanted with the Empire. It's a conspiracy really.
    Tell us why CA refuse to add Empire FLC lord, all other core race have 2 or more. Too hard, beyond you ?
  • Bonutz619Bonutz619 Posts: 739Registered Users

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Is the OP just He Who Shall Not Be Named again? Because everytime some new content is announced a new account appears with the same avatar and uses a lot of the same language and just rants and spams until banned.
    I was just thinking that. Same thing happened during Prophet and the Warlock.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    I can understand why multiple similar threads get closed but what I don't understand is false flagging.

From my observation threads that are unsympathetic to x content usually get labelled as non constructive and spam.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Tell us why CA refuse to add Empire FLC lord, all other core race have 2 or more. Too hard, beyond you ?
    CA knows why but I don't, you don't, no one else does except CA.
    When there will be the next live, i will spam to add middenland with Boris and the Ar Ulric in the chat.
  • GettoGeckoGettoGecko Posts: 766Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Its called business decision, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle that company's do their business without asking you than it's you effin problem. Man up and stop trolling, the world doesn't revolve around you.

When there will be the next live, i will spam to add middenland with Boris and the Ar Ulric in the chat.

Ah yes, and CA will listen to you and immediately do it for free just for you ?
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,137Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

I did. Because I support this game.

CA support hate towards Empire, no FCL lord is just one of those thing they refuse to add.
    you see you rhetoric of constantly framing CA decision not to release a FLC LL as "hate" is one of the reasons you get the reaction that you got.

And no melodramatic "you can take my FLC LL but you can't take my freedom of speech" will change that.

Also framing people disagreeing with you as fanboys is better then you getting framed as hater because why exactly?

Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
    Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

CA knows why but I don't, you don't, no one else does except CA.
    So shut up, and stop defending them. Because hate is only good explanations. And they dont have dignity to say why.
    Guess you have the absolute truth. Do you know if the girl I like at my nearest bar have feelings for me please ?

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Its called business decision, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle that company's do their business without asking you than it's you effin problem. Man up and stop trolling, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

Good world revolve around all other core race.
This discussion has been closed.