Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Who does CA hate more?

2»

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,422Registered Users
    edited September 7

Definitely the Dwarfs.

Empire gets all this attention and love while the Dwarfs have been left out in the cold. The BM get as much love from CA as GW gave them so fair enough there, and the WE's are hippies so nuff said for them.

No they haven’t.

Dwarves mass stat (unwritten but it’s there) is being increased so cavalry don’t bowl them over as much and there Lords costs are getting reduced.

Stop it and read the damn patch notes
    Hmm? Reading my comment I don't see a reference to MP.

Compare the Empire rework to the Dwarf rework. Proof of favouritism.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,136Registered Users
    I think they hate the Skaven the most. The Skaven give them their best DLC to date and then thank them by giving everyone the LM again..
  • ZafrasZafras Posts: 109Registered Users
    Beastmen or Greenskins not coming with the next dlc for sure since they both need a faction rework and CA said won't come in the next patch. That leaves wood elves, dwarves and VC. I personally would want VC but I think that a dwarves vs skaven dlc is most likely eh?
  • BeachedWalrusBeachedWalrus Senior Member Posts: 385Registered Users
    This is what GW did with wood elves and beastmen during many of the editions. You will get used to it lol.