Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will the Legendary Hunters be available in Custom Battle?

Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,201
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
WISOTT

@CA_James and everyone else there, will we be able to use them when selecting The Huntsmarshal's Expedition faction for custom and quick battles, similar to the Angrund Ancestors when using Clan Angrund? Would really appreciate this.

Comments

• angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Registered Users Posts: 1,458
    Ask on reddit, they almost never post here
    Soon
  • hendo#1695hendo#1695 Registered Users Posts: 3,001
    Unfortunately no. That was my first question and it was answered by CA as they would be but was shortly corrected and said they would not be. Same thing goes for the provincial units. They said it’s because it’s too challenging to balance them. I can see that argument for MP but single player custom battles it’s pretty weak. The problem is that custom battles shares unit lists with MPs’.

I was hoping all of them would be available in custom because I tend to only have time to play custom. I will rarely see the new additions. Temporary solution hope for a mod. Long term: hope one of the “quality of life” fixes they do in the next update is to separate custom and MP unit lists. OR they just change their minds and but a cap on them for MP.
  • Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,201
    hendo1592 said:

Unfortunately no. That was my first question and it was answered by CA as they would be but was shortly corrected and said they would not be. Same thing goes for the provincial units. They said it’s because it’s too challenging to balance them. I can see that argument for MP but single player custom battles it’s pretty weak. The problem is that custom battles shares unit lists with MPs’.

I was hoping all of them would be available in custom because I tend to only have time to play custom. I will rarely see the new additions. Temporary solution hope for a mod. Long term: hope one of the “quality of life” fixes they do in the next update is to separate custom and MP unit lists. OR they just change their minds and but a cap on them for MP.

Dang, thanks for the answer though, appreciated.