Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Good Knights of Morr/Black Guard of Morr Models already Exist

SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Posts: 1,320Registered Users
Black Guard of Morr (Infantry w/ Halberds)

- Tweak the Model, Make slight Variations, put them on foot and give them 2 Handed Halbards.

Knights of Morr / Knights Griffin

- Give them a Sword, Tweak the Model to be Morrish and add some slight variants.

It really confuses me that they didn't do this and went with the Demigryph models.

Comments

• neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 2,145Registered Users
    **** here we go again
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Posts: 1,320Registered Users
    We've had enough of this debate lately.
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Posts: 1,320Registered Users
    @neodeinos

sorry, I wasn't a part of that discussion at all.

I've been collecting images and taking screenshots for other Posts so I just had these images on hand.

I already knew that the Knights of the Blazing Sun were very similar before but when I had to get up close and I saw the Skull helmets...

Just really, really Confuses me that CA decided to not recolour these guys, give them different emblems and weapons etc as I said in the OP.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,859Registered Users
    I'm not fussed by it.

They look fine.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
    Yes, they look perfectly fine and I'm so not going to express my opinion on why they shouldn't have the skull helmet again.
  • WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Posts: 589Registered Users
    CA has confirmed they are getting skull helmets and other tweaks. So this thread is a little behind.
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Posts: 1,707Registered Users

@neodeinos

sorry, I wasn't a part of that discussion at all.

I've been collecting images and taking screenshots for other Posts so I just had these images on hand.

I already knew that the Knights of the Blazing Sun were very similar before but when I had to get up close and I saw the Skull helmets...

Just really, really Confuses me that CA decided to not recolour these guys, give them different emblems and weapons etc as I said in the OP.

This must be the third or fourth thread on the topic. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

Especially since there is no official artwork that actually shows the knigts of Morr with skull helmets, just (admittedly cool) fanart, nor are they ever described with skull helmets in the lore - so this *obsession* with the skull helmets is more like a fanbase bug/fancy than something CA "should've known" as some people seem to think.

They could stand to be darker, though, I can agree with that.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 3,483Registered Users
    edited September 6
    @BillyRuffian can we get this one closed.... The issue brought up by OP has already been brought up and responded too in various threads already.

And most importantly already addressed by CA
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,859Registered Users

CA has confirmed they are getting skull helmets and other tweaks. So this thread is a little behind.

I was not aware of this. Thanks for the information.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.