Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New DLC Let's Play: The Hunter and the Beast with Markus Wulfhart! Come and join!

SpectorSpector Senior MemberPosts: 749Registered Users
Hello my fellow gamers! My name is Peter and I run the Perafilozof YT channel. You might have watched some of my Rome 2 and Three Kingdoms tutorials and now I have for you The Hunter and the Beast, the new DLC for TW Warhammer 2 in form of a new Let's Play with Markus Wulfhart in his Huntsmarshal’s Expedition faction!

If you are interested in watching this Let's play I can promise you that you will see something new and fun and not regret watching!

Here is a link to the first episode, as I don't plan to post every episode here, If you like the videos please subscribe and keep watching on my channel.

Thank you for reading and coming over to watch!
Link
Playing Total War since the original Shogun

Comments

• SpectorSpector Senior Member Posts: 749Registered Users
    And we continue the adventure in the jungles with our fearless Huntsmarshal, Markus Wulfhart!

Playing Total War since the original Shogun

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file