Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In 30 minutes Embargo on Empire Overhaul gameplay is lifted, come and watch!

SpectorSpector Senior MemberPosts: 748Registered Users
Hello my fellow gamers! My name is Peter and I run the Perafilozof YT channel. You might have watched some of my Rome 2 and Three Kingdoms tutorials and The Hunter and the Beast, the new DLC for TW Warhammer 2.

If you are interested in watching the new Empire Overhaul gameplay in form of a Let's play I can promise you that you will see something new and fun and not regret watching! I play with Balthasar Gelt and his new faction The Golden Order in the new province of Solland.

Here is a link to the first episode, which starts, in 30 minutes, at 3PM BST/2PM GMT, when the embargo is lifted, as I don't plan to post every episode here, If you like the videos please subscribe and keep watching on my channel.

Thank you for reading and coming over to watch! Link :
Playing Total War since the original Shogun

Comments

• SpectorSpector Senior Member Posts: 748Registered Users
    Second part in which I defend the Empire's southern Fort.

• SpectorSpector Senior Member Posts: 748Registered Users
    Third part goes in depth about the new Elector Counts system, New resources of Prestige and Imperial Authority which are used to improve Fealty with other Elector Counts via Electoral Machinations and imperial dilemma’s and to exert your command over the Empire.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file