Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Choose the five factions that you want to see the most in the game.

RJdioRJdio Posts: 46Registered Users
edited September 13 in General Discussion
Just wondering who you most want to see in the game. Choose the five factions that you want to see the most in the game.
https://strawpoll.me/18634649

Comments

• yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Posts: 1,237Registered Users
    You forgot Araby... many angry people incoming
  • RJdioRJdio Posts: 46Registered Users

You forgot Araby... many angry people incoming

Already noticed, when I started voting myself, fixed it)

• darkgaia01darkgaia01 Posts: 187Registered Users
    Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Daemons are the only ones i want to see the rest can **** off as their just a waste of development time fix the campaign victory conditions and races that need updates
  • arghozarghoz Junior Member Posts: 291Registered Users
    edited September 13
    Chaos dwarves, ogres, kislev + cathay or nippon.
  • LabriaLabria Posts: 583Registered Users
    This is easy, I want just Kislev, Southern Realms/Dogs of War, Chaos Dwarfs, Daemons of Chaos and Ogre Kingdoms. B)
    arghoz said:

Chaos dwarves, giants, kislev + cathay or nippon.

Although I myself, as a big Shogun fan and i would like to see a fantasy version of Japan. :)
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,484Registered Users
    No Gnoblar Hordes? Guess I can't vote.

Also *sad snakemn noises*
  • misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Posts: 748Registered Users
    Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Chaos Dwarfs are the 5 races/factions I’m most looking forward to. But I also can’t wait for Kislev and Cathay
  • Glandyth_a_KraeGlandyth_a_Krae Posts: 81Registered Users
    I would actually have lived to see a halfling army but that makes little sense and is probably not happening. I hope they appear in the empire roster sometimes though.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Posts: 6,087Registered Users
    edited September 13
    Kislev on top? Wonder how many people are voting tactically and not voting for the ones that we're pretty sure we're getting anyway.
    Red_Dox said:

------Red Dox

Yeah, when I saw "factions", I was thinking in terms of new factions for existing races...

*ahem*

Caledor, possibly an expedition rather than starting in Caledor proper.
    Middenheim
    Clan Moulder
    Moussillon? Something Blood Dragon related, anyway.
    Northern start for Azhag - Red Eye Mountain?
  • Aram_theheadAram_thehead Posts: 907Registered Users
    I didn't pick middenheim and cult of ulric because I think they should be additions to the empire, not whole new races.
    By looking at the results I see that araby has more votes than chaos daemons, oh boy... *palmface*
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Posts: 945Registered Users

I didn't pick middenheim and cult of ulric because I think they should be additions to the empire, not whole new races.
    By looking at the results I see that araby has more votes than chaos daemons, oh boy... *palmface*

Maybe because the fear not getting Araby is too great and the fact sure we will get DoC.

In fact I am more interested in a pumped up WoC with god alignedunits and the ability to summon 1 greater and several lesser Demons instead of a pure DoC.
    @_Mad_D0c_ yeah, I would love a chaos warriors and daemons mixed race too! I don't think it would be lore-breaking to have daemons fight alongside mortals

No Gnoblar Hordes? Guess I can't vote.

Also *sad snakemn noises*

I am very sorry bro, I did not know about them.

Yes, you are right to them the very place in the Lord pack.
    Draxynnic said:

Caledor, possibly an expedition rather than starting in Caledor proper.
    Middenheim
    Clan Moulder
    Moussillon? Something Blood Dragon related, anyway.
    Northern start for Azhag - Red Eye Mountain?

Well, they should rather be like new lords to existing factions like middenheim and cult of ulric. Adding them to the vote was a mistake.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Posts: 729Registered Users
    Araby, Kislev, Cathay, Amazons, Ogre Kingdoms.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Posts: 6,087Registered Users
    _Mad_D0c_ said:

Maybe because the fear not getting Araby is too great and the fact sure we will get DoC.

In fact I am more interested in a pumped up WoC with god alignedunits and the ability to summon 1 greater and several lesser Demons instead of a pure DoC.
    Hence my comment about voting tactically. I voted Chaos Dwarfs, DoC, and Ogre Kingdoms because I just don't see Game 3 not having those races. Maybe DoC if they go full monogod, but I want demons united to be an option, so in it goes.

To be fair, though, I could see people just not being as interested in demons, ogres, and evil dwarfs as they are over having another more 'conventional' faction to play. If we genuinely don't have anybody voting tactically, than this is an interesting result, as it would be showing that people genuinely do care about having a civilised race in game 3. However, that's not a safe conclusion to draw without an assurance that nobody is refraining from voting for those three just because they assume they're coming anyway.

(For anyone who wants to know, my fourth and fifth were Araby and Cathay. Kislev and DoW would have been sixth and seventh, but I don't think they have as much potential to be unique, although picking Kislev over Araby was a hard call since Kislev would come with a new lore of magic.)

@_Mad_D0c_ yeah, I would love a chaos warriors and daemons mixed race too! I don't think it would be lore-breaking to have daemons fight alongside mortals

Most likely they will be one fraction

• BaronRodneyBaronRodney Posts: 674Registered Users
    Middenheim and Cult of Ulric as separate options? Also as races in their own right?

I feel the options on this survey could be significantly reduced to more realistic levels.

Middenheim and Cult of Ulric as separate options? Also as races in their own right?

I feel the options on this survey could be significantly reduced to more realistic levels.

As i said above -- Well, they should rather be like new lords to existing factions like middenheim and cult of ulric. Adding them to the vote was a mistake.
    I hope you're right @RJdio .However, considering that Chaos can't confederate the Norsca LLs, despite the fact they were in the chaos rulebook, makes me think that chaos warriors and daemons will be two completely separated things.

I hope you're right @RJdio .However, considering that Chaos can't confederate the Norsca LLs, despite the fact they were in the chaos rulebook, makes me think that chaos warriors and daemons will be two completely separated things.

For some reason, it seems to me that every champion will have demons corresponding to his god.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,595Registered Users
    edited September 13
    Caledor but of course. Still I have casted me votes. The usual.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

Caledor but of course. Stil I have casted me votes. The usual.

Well, the Caledor belongs to the elven faction so that it is more likely if it will be like the Lord against the Lord dlc.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,595Registered Users
    RJdio said:

Caledor but of course. Stil I have casted me votes. The usual.

Well, the Caledor belongs to the elven faction so that it is more likely if it will be like the Lord against the Lord dlc.
    You have included Middenland and Cult of Ulric, mistake or not! There is no escape from the clutches of Summersong!!
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

You have included Middenland and Cult of Ulric, mistake or not! There is no escape from the clutches of Summersong!!

Yes, this is a mistake as they should be like the lord pack of the empire.
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Posts: 945Registered Users
    Ogres are the top race for me which is missing atm.

Btw a poll whithout Ogres, CD and DoC woukd be more interesting, so the tactical voting is away.
  • AngmirAngmir Senior Member Posts: 1,253Registered Users
    Where da fkk is Tilea and Estalia on this list ???