Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire dilemma's have a negative influence on relations

NymuraxNymurax Junior MemberPosts: 61Registered Users
edited September 13 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Playing as Solland in v1.7.0 Build 11694.1746401 dilemma's occur where a random army attacks a minor settlement of one of the elector counts. When I choose to help, both the financial and prestige options give me -10 to the relationship with that faction due to trespassing.

Comments

• FrugFrug Posts: 32Registered Users
    Had the same thing. Sent a military force to stop Salzenmund being destroyed by Skaven, got a warning that I'd trespassed, diplomacy screen showed +10 with Nordland for offering military support, then -10 for trespassing...with the military support that teleported there
  • FrugFrug Posts: 32Registered Users
    Frug said:

Had the same thing. Sent a military force to stop Salzenmund being destroyed by Skaven, got a warning that I'd trespassed, diplomacy screen showed +10 with Nordland for offering military support, then -10 for trespassing...with the military support that teleported there

Also I was made to control the (tiny) garrison, and my own reinforcing army was controlled by the AI

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file