Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedCharacter Name Labels

CreedUKCreedUK Posts: 3Registered Users
edited September 16 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi Folks,

This is probably not a bug but I cannot find a way to fix this issue.

I was playing my campaign as normal when I experienced a power cut at home. When the power came back on - I found that Steam was showing the game was uninstalled (this is not the issue.)

I clicked to reinstall and pointed it at the SSD where the game was originally installed and it found the game files and after a few minutes, I could play again.

However, I have the names of characters now showing up on my campaign map and for the life of me, I cannot turn them off. I've looked everywhere in the options and cannot see a way to disable them. I can disable all labels by using CTRL+T but that hides my settlement names too.

I know - not a bug - but it's annoying and i'm hoping someone knows how turn them off.

I've attached a screenshot of what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• CreedUKCreedUK Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi,

Managed to fix this issue - if you press space on the campaign map - you get the overlays option - there is a toggle at the bottom which allows you to turn character name labels off.

Cheers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file