Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How long till Hotfix for Warhammer 2?

I am curious on when a hotfix will release, and how long it usually took in the past for hotfixes to happen between patches?

Please no joking or sarcasm, this is a serious question.
Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Comments

• hanesdavhanesdav Posts: 716Registered Users
    If patch introduces extraordinary amount of bugs developers usually release hotfix one month after that patch.
  • MurthorOathstone12MurthorOathstone12 Posts: 49Registered Users
    I see.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

• MrBungles21MrBungles21 Posts: 51Registered Users
    Yeah coop multiplayer is dull broken.
  • durbaldurbal Posts: 66Registered Users
    I think they said they’re prepping one for tomorrow on Reddit. Should include ports fix and I dunno what else.
    Well for me, its not the ports that bother me, Its the fact that the graphical settings don't save properly so the dead bodies thing always reverts back to the 30 seconds mark.

Also the faction uniforms are messed up in that certain colors are missing from them.

And last the Beards of the Empire State troops all have the same beard color. they should have different beard colors spread out through each unit.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

• hanesdavhanesdav Posts: 716Registered Users

Well for me, its not the ports that bother me, Its the fact that the graphical settings don't save properly so the dead bodies thing always reverts back to the 30 seconds mark.

Also the faction uniforms are messed up in that certain colors are missing from them.

And last the Beards of the Empire State troops all have the same beard color. they should have different beard colors spread out through each unit.

I absolutely agree. Those bugs are truly annoying but they are releasing beta on Monday. This almost confirms patch in near future.
    edited September 15
    I just hope that the issues I listed are part of the fixes. I really really do.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

• B25romanB25roman Posts: 25Registered Users
    I just hope that they will fix the issue with the ports. Marienburg port was once a thousand at tier two and two thousand at its final tier. It's ridiculous and needs to be addressed.

As for the dead bodies thing, I manage to go into the graphic sections and make the changes so that the dead bodies don't disappear at 30 seconds and have bodies stay permanent, though I would check every time that the changes remain the same before starting up your campaign.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 1,457Registered Users
    There'll be a patch in beta for Monday they said.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,290Registered Users
    B25roman said:

I just hope that they will fix the issue with the ports. Marienburg port was once a thousand at tier two and two thousand at its final tier. It's ridiculous and needs to be addressed.

As for the dead bodies thing, I manage to go into the graphic sections and make the changes so that the dead bodies don't disappear at 30 seconds and have bodies stay permanent, though I would check every time that the changes remain the same before starting up your campaign.

It should not be put back to those values again. Only a few landmarks should make big money by themselves. They should simply add a sizable bonus to trading.

B25roman said:

The dead bodies always revert back everytime I exit the game, even after I set the bodies to permanent settings.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

• Deep_echo_soundDeep_echo_sound Posts: 447Registered Users
    edited September 16
    B25roman said:

Yes! Ports need to go back mostly. They are forced buildings.
    And no trade bonuses! I do not need to trade when my empire is big. I kill everything.
    As long as goods, in your own faction, do not generate gold without trade agreements, - trading bonus is a waste.

Make ports great again!!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,560Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • MrBungles21MrBungles21 Posts: 51Registered Users
    That beta doesn’t fix coop.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,290Registered Users
    edited September 16

B25roman said:

Yes! Ports need to go back mostly. They are forced buildings.
    And no trade bonuses! I do not need to trade when my empire is big. I kill everything.
    As long as goods, in your own faction, do not generate gold without trade agreements, - trading bonus is a waste.

Make ports great again!!
    Where do you think the money a port's making is coming from? They don't have gold-crapping donkeys there, it comes from trade and tariffs.

So the flat money bonus is wrong, it's really annyoing that CA put it back in. I hope they thoroughly nerf the economy as they promised though.