Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressMultiple crashing, Cannot find a Solution would need a bit of help.

empereurrafempereurraf Posts: 3Registered Users
edited October 4 in Crashes
Hello everyone, i hope you have a good day. I got a new computer recently and i have a lot of crash for Warhammer total war 2 since i install it on it. This new computer possess a X570 AORUS ULTRA as a motherboard, An AMD 9 3900x 12-core processor and a NVDIA GTE force nvidia 2080 super rtx 8gig

The version am on is the 1.7, without any mod activated and normaly no thing missing in the comp as i have check the integrity. Alrthough, yesterday, having try to play to but with mods but there are one who don't change anything in term of gameplay, jsut some graphical and image change, nothing much.

As the descript it can happen anytime, thou i notice it happen mostly during battle or at the begining of one, but sometime it also crash on the map. I use the optimisation that the GeForce experience propose me and use it so everything is in ultra but the shadow is on extreme. (thou i don't know why, it will always follow and reboot the setting by the GeForce optimisation), i don't experience any lag or issue of that sorte, and when the crash happen, ther is a micro freeze, black screen with a bit of a buggy screen part and then am back on the deskpot. Also I have change the resolution who seemed to have help a bit. Before it was 4 k 3840 x 2160, which crash were around 15 min of play to 30, and then i change to 1920 x 1080 and then the game run longer, only after an hour and 15 minute of game it crash.

Thanks in advance for the mods and the player who could help me out on this one.

PS : The game doesn't seem to have creat a DUMP file of today play so i will put the one of yesterday and the one of the day before.

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• empereurrafempereurraf Posts: 3Registered Users
    So i notice my mistake of posting in the wrong place, I am sorry and could i ask for the moderater to please move it to warhammer total war 2 thread ?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,666Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • empereurrafempereurraf Posts: 3Registered Users
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @empereurraf

When it comes to this issue if it was not occurring before the mod was installed, but occurring after you will need to contact the mod creator to say that this crash is occurring.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file