Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What game characters models do really like and dislike?

124»

Comments

• Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,716
    LolTHELol said:

I do not like how Vampire Count Bloodline lords look very generic and compared to what some modder could do.

Plus I hate the fact they are triplets, all three looking exactly the same. It is just lazy on CAs part.

I agree, I was pretty disappointed with the models they cobbled together, it looks the end result of a task someone pawned off on unpaid intern.

I’ve literally seen modders create better models for them than what CA released
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,410
    edited September 2019

Yes, this is not "warhammer", but games was totally fine with beauty and open sexuality in PS2 and so era.

For example this.

Made by western studio with headquarters in California, United States. And game is about shooting undead.

And, I think, almost everyone knows of games like "Bloodrayne". It's design in characters, sex-related sounds, poses, etc.
    What then happened to many western studious? And these insulting... Users here, that get too personal.

Once more. Moderators will ignore moronic personal insults here? And in other topics.
    Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

You done bro? Thank God real women don't look like that that top one is gross.
    Dark watch was a fun game

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • kelembriborkelembribor Registered Users Posts: 769
    Thirdeye said:

Alith Anar - hate the voice acting. Voice don’t fit the charactor. Needs something deeper, darker, older. Oh he needs white hair too.

Alith Anar they based on the official model, not art by probably Paul Dainton. I can't blame them for choosing that depiction.

Him being thousand years old incarnate of vengeance isn't confirmed, he could be also title that is passed to the next chosen lord of Nagarythe, who maintain his legend to fight Druchii. (similar to comic the Phantom)
    That is insinuated also in the novel about him and makes more sense, because though fantasy Warhammer followed some rules at least until the End Times.

I personally dislike how Vlad looks like in game mostly his head and small weapon, though there are mods to improve him like Marthenil's reskin, I have personally edited him combining different mod and retex to his face like miniature.

• theedge634theedge634 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,195

Yes, this is not "warhammer", but games was totally fine with beauty and open sexuality in PS2 and so era.

For example this.

Made by western studio with headquarters in California, United States. And game is about shooting undead.

And, I think, almost everyone knows of games like "Bloodrayne". It's design in characters, sex-related sounds, poses, etc.
    What then happened to many western studious? And these insulting... Users here, that get too personal.

Once more. Moderators will ignore moronic personal insults here? And in other topics.
    Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

I am sure some women who live todsy will find your statement insulting. It is like the sexual revulution never happened and women should dress like nuns

You mistake me. Nothing to do with what they're wearing. I'll about the exaggerated and fake dimensions.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,716

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

I am sure some women who live todsy will find your statement insulting. It is like the sexual revulution never happened and women should dress like nuns

You mistake me. Nothing to do with what they're wearing. I'll about the exaggerated and fake dimensions.
    I’ve seen women who look like that, usually working the day shift in small town strip clubs. Apparently thats what some men want to see in their video game protagonists . I don’t get it.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,386

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Does it bother you only for women or for men as well ?
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

I’ve seen women who look like that, usually working the day shift in small town strip clubs. Apparently thats what some men want to see in their video game protagonists . I don’t get it.
    Even then
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Both. Really don't like the Marauder models... They're ridiculous and look stupid in my opinion. But at least the lore supports the look.

Here's what I'll say, in a game like Conan: Exiles, the artwork is presented in a certain way. All the characters have exaggerated features and I'm fine with the women being abnormally large chested and corsett waisted.

In a game like Warhammer Total War, the elves and humans are normally proportioned outside of the obvious chaos factions. Morathi running around looking like the girl in that picture would be totally immersion breaking, and there's nothing to suggest she looks anything near that busty or curvy.

I've never said that characters can't look sexy in a video game.

What I have intimated is that outside of Sigvald, there have been no efforts to beautify the male characters of this game.... Yet there are complaints about literally every female character and model for not being sexy enough.

At some point you have to realize that a bunch of guys bitching about the T&A of a game that was clearly never designed to sell off that aspect it a bit wierd.

I'll say this, I'd 100% rather have witch Elves look exactly like they do over that girl in the artwork. Do I think the Witch Elf models could have been a bit better with a slight bit more meat in their bones.... Sure. But not much.

To me, this is what which elves should look like.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-a1-motorola&ei=MUGKXdC6GYji-gSOoK-YAg&q=witch+elves&oq=witch+elves&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..0l8.5146.7552..8095...0.2..0.237.2718.0j19j1......0....1.........0i71j0i8i30j33i299.plGoAUt73ss#imgrc=d2U4uVqLUElEHM:

Thin, but not as thin as the games models. But definitely err on the side of thin of curvy.... for all elves

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,386

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Even then
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Both. Really don't like the Marauder models... They're ridiculous and look stupid in my opinion. But at least the lore supports the look.

Here's what I'll say, in a game like Conan: Exiles, the artwork is presented in a certain way. All the characters have exaggerated features and I'm fine with the women being abnormally large chested and corsett waisted.

In a game like Warhammer Total War, the elves and humans are normally proportioned outside of the obvious chaos factions. Morathi running around looking like the girl in that picture would be totally immersion breaking, and there's nothing to suggest she looks anything near that busty or curvy.

What I have intimated is that outside of Sigvald, there have been no efforts to beautify the male characters of this game.... Yet there are complaints about literally every female character and model for not being sexy enough.

At some point you have to realize that a bunch of guys bitching about the T&A of a game that was clearly never designed to sell off that aspect it a bit wierd.

I'll say this, I'd 100% rather have witch Elves look exactly like they do over that girl in the artwork. Do I think the Witch Elf models could have been a bit better with a slight bit more meat in their bones.... Sure. But not much.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-a1-motorola&ei=MUGKXdC6GYji-gSOoK-YAg&q=witch+elves&oq=witch+elves&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..0l8.5146.7552..8095...0.2..0.237.2718.0j19j1......0....1.........0i71j0i8i30j33i299.plGoAUt73ss#imgrc=d2U4uVqLUElEHM:

Thin, but not as thin as the games models. But definitely err on the side of thin of curvy.... for all elves
    I'm fine with the dumb proportions honestly, it's not real life so I'm not expecting everything to be realistic. Though I'll agree on one thing, complaints about female characters not being hot enough are dumb and cringy, if they are hot in the lore, sure make them hot but otherwise just give them their official look (which they did in Warhammer and they look great imo).

And maybe I was too aggressive with ya, then I apologise. I thought it was yet another one of those people thinking women should never be sexualised (although men can be sexualised as they never complain about it, guess they only want "equality" when it suits them...).
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

Do I dislike them? Not really. Do I find the original Bloodrayne and Lara Croft sexy? No.

I've never intimated that unrealistic and super busty models shouldn't be allowed in video games.

I just don't want them in TWWH as they don't fit the general art of the game. And I don't think they're "beautiful" or "sexy"....

I don't think games should be specifically be trying to make the women ugly, but I also don't think games should be specifically desinging then women like trashy plastic surgery addicts.

The new Lara Croft is beautiful, yet normally proportioned. Cassandra in AC Odyssey is how you'd imagine a female mercenary would be built, but still managed to be attractive. I like where video games seem to be for the most part with regards to women.

I'm with you that some models in TWWH should have been done a bit better though. I was very cvocal about the issues with Damsels for example. They're supposed to be clasically attractive, not post menoposal old women.
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Even then
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

I'm fine with the dumb proportions honestly, it's not real life so I'm not expecting everything to be realistic. Though I'll agree on one thing, complaints about female characters not being hot enough are dumb and cringy, if they are hot in the lore, sure make them hot but otherwise just give them their official look (which they did in Warhammer and they look great imo).

And maybe I was too aggressive with ya, then I apologise. I thought it was yet another one of those people thinking women should never be sexualised (although men can be sexualised as they never complain about it, guess they only want "equality" when it suits them...).
    Yeah, I've got no problems with women being sexualized. But the incessant whining about every female model in every game not being sexy enough gets old.

Even worse is in these threads certain posters are trying to jam their opinion of what's sexy down everyone's throats. I don't find the overly busty plastic surgery stripper look very attractive. So sue me. A woman can indeed be sexy without having 30% of her body weight in her chest.
  • TWforumUN1989TWforumUN1989 Registered Users Posts: 221
    edited December 2019
    -
    Post edited by TWforumUN1989 on
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,010
    16262 said:

Gor-Rok is too slim.

I really wish he was more muscular & stocky like his 8th ed. artwork and lore.

Definitely. His is the world of untapped muscularity potential.
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Registered Users Posts: 4,729

Most characters in this game look good, but there is a pattern. I mean why does Morathi look so old and dirty? She's supposed to look like a young girl. The witch elves look terrible with their six packs. Damsels look old and tired. I run mods to fix these. Those who claim OP has an obsession are wrong, because CA seems to have a trend of making a certain type of character look bad.

I mean the white knigting for CA when it comes to female models is astonishing. Many of the female models are plain ugly

So are many of the male models? Your point?
    My point is for some inexplicable reason a lot of people get all defencive when someone critiques female models
    That's probably a bit true. But the "critiques" often boil down to a bunch of bufoons yelling for more T&A. I haven't been on board with the presentation of plenty of female models. Bretonnia's women (outside of Fey Enchantress), Aranessa, and Witch Elves didn't come out great.

But if you see a bunch of people "white knighting" for CA on behalf of female models, it's likely because they're fighting against a bunch of delusional incels who insist the game is here for the purpose of their own arousal.

There's also the inexplicable fact that not many people are complaining about the look of male units. Seems to be just a bunch of weird complaints about the women of the game not being fappable enough.
    Now that's the problem no-one would blame me it was about my own arousal if I critiqued male models.Honestly I find your obsession with other people self-pleasuring quite disturbing. Think you people might be projecting.
    And people do critique male models they did it with Vlad, big head Alith Anar etc.

Edit. Also most of male models are in pique form d:
    Sure, people said Alith Anar's head was too big, and Vlad looked like a zombie instead of a vampire with bat-like features. You'd absolutely get roasted if you came in here talking about bulge sizes, and complained about how not enough male units were shirtless. Poor comparisons, keep trying though!!!!
    Bulge size matches female body part no-one complained about . No-one has complained how women should all ware less.Those things have nothing to do with people finding certain models ugly
    Me thinks you are poor at comparisons
    Wrong. My comparisons are fine. Meanwhile yours are utterly nonsensical. It's not about you finding the model ugly. It's the reason. The only reason these models are being considered "ugly" is because they aren't "sexy" enough. Well guess what, almost no male models in this game are "sexy." We've basically got Sigvald as the lone, meant to be attractive model in the game. No one's spamming the forums with the fact that Elves are supposed to be beautiful and Tyrion looks marginal and Teclis's looks like Benedict Cumberbatche's ugly cousin.

Btw if the guy went around shirtless like let's say Conan in his lore I don't see a reason why would I be angry and complain against people critiquing it.

Exactly. Nowhere in the lore does it state that Elvish women are running around with DDs and curvy hips. Yet somehow that's the standard being put on them. Morathi's face is fine. It's pretty, it's attractive. Morathi's body is fine. If faithfully translated to real-world, from the game's dimensions and proportions, it would be considered extremely attractive.

Morathi is a Slaneshi cultist she is supposed to be sexy as well as Sigvald.
    Most complaints about her are that she doesn't look young enough and that she has black limbs for some reason.
    Curvy hips is not the same as the block bodies they made for the witch elves I have more curves then them for gods sake.
    Also it depends on what you call sexy I would imagine some would find norscan body types quite likeable. No one complains about male bodies/models(they complain about some I remember people critiqued both elves you mentioned when they come out) cause they mostly match the lore about them. Alarielle, Morathi, Damsels are all supposed to be pretty/beautiful and young and yes in some cases sexy. DD standart is what you put on them I couldn't care less about the size of their chests
    I wouldn't call spamming one or two threads in several months
    Here's the thing, you're saying that people are "white knighting" for these models. I disagree. If you want to blast the dirty hands and feet on the Morathi model, go ahead.. I think it's a lame complaint. How about we here all the non-sexual reasons the models are ugly? I never hear those. If the, "models are ugly" crowd can get through the list without having to mention the sexual attractiveness of a model then we can talk.

You have to remember the nonsensical debate that started this whole debate in the last 24 hours. Don't play coy, you knew what you're defending. Show some conviction and stand up in your beliefs that the only females in the game should be stacked sex-pots.

Dude please be so kind not to tell me what my conviction are. You can go check the lore and description of the characters mentioned and how are they suppose to look. I don't know the whole debate cause moderators had deleted a lot comments before I checked the forum but I know the pattern with this kind of threads is someone dares says something about a female body model and immediately gets accused of all kind of nonsense.

Exhibit A
    Accused? The OP of that thread advocated for **** and pedophilia. No one had to accuse them of anything, they advocated it themselves. You’re more than capable to read the comments in there. Somebody’s valid opinions disappear when that’s also what they start arguing in favor of.
    Oh so cause some other person argued for something somewhere my opinion which has nothing to do with him becomes invalid. Good to know.

Edit: Also I would note my original post was no directed at the thread poster so your argument is totally invalid
    I didn't say your opinion was invalid or accuse you of anything. Please read my post. I said the OP's opinions became obsolete the moment they started advocating the kind of thing they were advocating.

You're the one that stated that they were being "accused" of things. It's in your post: " I don't know the whole debate cause moderators had deleted a lot comments before I checked the forum but I know the pattern with this kind of threads is someone dares says something about a female body model and immediately gets accused of all kind of nonsense."

All I stated was that they weren't accused of anything. They publically declared their opinions on multiple topics that most would find immoral and almost everywhere finds illegal. I never claimed you did or said anything. Only that your statement that they made completely okay statements and then "accused of all kinds of nonsense" was not the case.

I never said anything about your opinions or ability to have them. Nor did I ever accuse you of anything by proxy. My post never make any statements about you whatsoever. You just got defensive. That's your issue and I'm not responsible for that.

As for the entire ordeal, we have people locked or banned for talking about CA's business practices or spamming their opinions, but a user literally says that **** and pedophilia are natural and moral and it's totally okay. Those specific posts didn't even get deleted. I'm honestly out. Not that it matters in any way, but I'm not taking part in something that is okay with these kinds of beliefs being advocated.
    SiWI: "no they just hate you and I don't blame them."
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,932

Judging by how Witch Elves look I were afraid Morathi will end up like this

How dare they put muscles on the warrior women! Everyone knows that people who spend their whole lives fighting should have the muscle mass of a stick insect
    Look at female UFC fighters. Quite a few are long and lean. Obviously there's some variance with some women being stockier and more muscular. With the men long and lean tends to be the norm. Lean muscles work really well in fighting because you can repeat the same actions over and over again. Big muscles tire out faster. While I'd like them to have more mass on them I'm happy to give them a pass because they're Fantasy Elves.

Myself I find the whole "bikini warriors" deal off putting. We all know why they were designed that way. In a similar way it's telling how much criticism of their looks that the female characters get relative to the males. Criticism of female characters looks is common, but males? Not so much.
    Which is a really good point that will go right over the heads of the sex-pot crowd. Look at Valentina Shevchenko. Probably the best female fighter in the world. Narrow hips. Outside a couple of fighters, nearly every female.UFC fighter doesn't have a classically "sexy" body. That's want you naturally get when you lower fat.
    Her or Nunes depending on how you view their fights. Certainly few fighters do have that look. Not so much because it's a result of what they are, more so because looks simply don't matter in a fist fight.

That said I understand things like wanting Damsels to look young as that's part of their character. What takes it too far is when looks are criticised. They're fighters, not models. It's why I don't like the design of them in the first place.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

• ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 302
    edited September 2019

neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Even then
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Yeah, I've got no problems with women being sexualized. But the incessant whining about every female model in every game not being sexy enough gets old.

Even worse is in these threads certain posters are trying to jam their opinion of what's sexy down everyone's throats. I don't find the overly busty plastic surgery stripper look very attractive. So sue me. A woman can indeed be sexy without having 30% of her body weight in her chest.
    I don't see people whining about body parts. At least I don't get hung up on it. There is a clear pattern of women being made ugly in this series. Some of them literally look like boys (witch elves).

And here's where you're confused. Most of the women in this game are elves. Elves are in fact supposed to be beautiful, and yet the majority of the female elves look hideous. In addition, the few women that are present outside of the elven races also seem ugly (damsels). So there is a clear pattern here. I'm not even talking about bodies, but faces.

This is a male dominated game and hobby so there is nothing wrong with women being sexualized, Morathi's model was basically naked. The fact that you used the term incels reveals your own obsession and groupthink biases over any rational judgement.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,312
    Yet to see any identifiable discussion about Warhammer here.

Moved to Off Topic. (I did seriously think about closing it.)
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,932

neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

Even then
    neodeinos said:

For example this.

Just state it.

*Eyeroll*

I don't see people whining about body parts. At least I don't get hung up on it. There is a clear pattern of women being made ugly in this series. Some of them literally look like boys (witch elves).

And here's where you're confused. Most of the women in this game are elves. Elves are in fact supposed to be beautiful, and yet the majority of the female elves look hideous. In addition, the few women that are present outside of the elven races also seem ugly (damsels). So there is a clear pattern here. I'm not even talking about bodies, but faces.

This is a male dominated game and hobby so there is nothing wrong with women being sexualized, Morathi's model was basically naked. The fact that you used the term incels reveals your own obsession and groupthink biases over any rational judgement.
    Of course there's a problem with women being sexualized. It's quite off putting to a significant portion of people, myself included. I want my grimdark fantasy without it being advertised crudely.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

Most characters in this game look good, but there is a pattern. I mean why does Morathi look so old and dirty? She's supposed to look like a young girl. The witch elves look terrible with their six packs. Damsels look old and tired. I run mods to fix these. Those who claim OP has an obsession are wrong, because CA seems to have a trend of making a certain type of character look bad.

I mean the white knigting for CA when it comes to female models is astonishing. Many of the female models are plain ugly

So are many of the male models? Your point?
    My point is for some inexplicable reason a lot of people get all defencive when someone critiques female models
    That's probably a bit true. But the "critiques" often boil down to a bunch of bufoons yelling for more T&A. I haven't been on board with the presentation of plenty of female models. Bretonnia's women (outside of Fey Enchantress), Aranessa, and Witch Elves didn't come out great.

But if you see a bunch of people "white knighting" for CA on behalf of female models, it's likely because they're fighting against a bunch of delusional incels who insist the game is here for the purpose of their own arousal.

There's also the inexplicable fact that not many people are complaining about the look of male units. Seems to be just a bunch of weird complaints about the women of the game not being fappable enough.
    Now that's the problem no-one would blame me it was about my own arousal if I critiqued male models.Honestly I find your obsession with other people self-pleasuring quite disturbing. Think you people might be projecting.
    And people do critique male models they did it with Vlad, big head Alith Anar etc.

Edit. Also most of male models are in pique form d:
    Sure, people said Alith Anar's head was too big, and Vlad looked like a zombie instead of a vampire with bat-like features. You'd absolutely get roasted if you came in here talking about bulge sizes, and complained about how not enough male units were shirtless. Poor comparisons, keep trying though!!!!
    Bulge size matches female body part no-one complained about . No-one has complained how women should all ware less.Those things have nothing to do with people finding certain models ugly
    Me thinks you are poor at comparisons
    Wrong. My comparisons are fine. Meanwhile yours are utterly nonsensical. It's not about you finding the model ugly. It's the reason. The only reason these models are being considered "ugly" is because they aren't "sexy" enough. Well guess what, almost no male models in this game are "sexy." We've basically got Sigvald as the lone, meant to be attractive model in the game. No one's spamming the forums with the fact that Elves are supposed to be beautiful and Tyrion looks marginal and Teclis's looks like Benedict Cumberbatche's ugly cousin.

Btw if the guy went around shirtless like let's say Conan in his lore I don't see a reason why would I be angry and complain against people critiquing it.

Exactly. Nowhere in the lore does it state that Elvish women are running around with DDs and curvy hips. Yet somehow that's the standard being put on them. Morathi's face is fine. It's pretty, it's attractive. Morathi's body is fine. If faithfully translated to real-world, from the game's dimensions and proportions, it would be considered extremely attractive.

Morathi is a Slaneshi cultist she is supposed to be sexy as well as Sigvald.
    Most complaints about her are that she doesn't look young enough and that she has black limbs for some reason.
    Curvy hips is not the same as the block bodies they made for the witch elves I have more curves then them for gods sake.
    Also it depends on what you call sexy I would imagine some would find norscan body types quite likeable. No one complains about male bodies/models(they complain about some I remember people critiqued both elves you mentioned when they come out) cause they mostly match the lore about them. Alarielle, Morathi, Damsels are all supposed to be pretty/beautiful and young and yes in some cases sexy. DD standart is what you put on them I couldn't care less about the size of their chests
    I wouldn't call spamming one or two threads in several months
    Here's the thing, you're saying that people are "white knighting" for these models. I disagree. If you want to blast the dirty hands and feet on the Morathi model, go ahead.. I think it's a lame complaint. How about we here all the non-sexual reasons the models are ugly? I never hear those. If the, "models are ugly" crowd can get through the list without having to mention the sexual attractiveness of a model then we can talk.

You have to remember the nonsensical debate that started this whole debate in the last 24 hours. Don't play coy, you knew what you're defending. Show some conviction and stand up in your beliefs that the only females in the game should be stacked sex-pots.

Dude please be so kind not to tell me what my conviction are. You can go check the lore and description of the characters mentioned and how are they suppose to look. I don't know the whole debate cause moderators had deleted a lot comments before I checked the forum but I know the pattern with this kind of threads is someone dares says something about a female body model and immediately gets accused of all kind of nonsense.

Exhibit A
    Accused? The OP of that thread advocated for **** and pedophilia. No one had to accuse them of anything, they advocated it themselves. You’re more than capable to read the comments in there. Somebody’s valid opinions disappear when that’s also what they start arguing in favor of.
    Oh so cause some other person argued for something somewhere my opinion which has nothing to do with him becomes invalid. Good to know.

Edit: Also I would note my original post was no directed at the thread poster so your argument is totally invalid
    I didn't say your opinion was invalid or accuse you of anything. Please read my post. I said the OP's opinions became obsolete the moment they started advocating the kind of thing they were advocating.

You're the one that stated that they were being "accused" of things. It's in your post: " I don't know the whole debate cause moderators had deleted a lot comments before I checked the forum but I know the pattern with this kind of threads is someone dares says something about a female body model and immediately gets accused of all kind of nonsense."

All I stated was that they weren't accused of anything. They publically declared their opinions on multiple topics that most would find immoral and almost everywhere finds illegal. I never claimed you did or said anything. Only that your statement that they made completely okay statements and then "accused of all kinds of nonsense" was not the case.

I never said anything about your opinions or ability to have them. Nor did I ever accuse you of anything by proxy. My post never make any statements about you whatsoever. You just got defensive. That's your issue and I'm not responsible for that.

As for the entire ordeal, we have people locked or banned for talking about CA's business practices or spamming their opinions, but a user literally says that **** and pedophilia are natural and moral and it's totally okay. Those specific posts didn't even get deleted. I'm honestly out. Not that it matters in any way, but I'm not taking part in something that is okay with these kinds of beliefs being advocated.
    You chipped in when I answered a post accusing me of all kind of nonsense so naturally I assumed you agreed with him.