Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nuragic confederation battle crash

Smith2kSmith2k Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello,

as title states, when doing TOWN battles (both in cases when defenders sally out to fight or stay in town) with Nuragic confederation on Sardinia - game closes and drops to Desktop. I was playing as Samnites.

Plus also this that I've posted in main Rome II forum:

hard lockups with PC restarting happen randomly sometimes not for hours of playing, but sometimes, lockup happens after only few minutes of gameplay. Screen goes cyan in colour, loud buzzing starts from speakers and then PC resets.

This happens on current PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse
Corsair DDR4 3000 CL15 (2x8 GB)

Same problem was happening on my previous PC config (not the restart, it just continued on and on, cyan screen and loud buzzing noise):
Intel Core i7 4970K
Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse (same card)
GA-Z97-D3H
Kingston HyperX DDR3

PC is not overclocked, other games run without problems, memtest does not detect any errors, all the latest drivers and MB BIOS are installed, I don't use any game MODs, and so on.

Hope you find the solution for this pretty bad problem that prevents me from enjoying this otherwise great game.

Kind regards.

Post edited by Smith2k on