Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.
Hello. I am a bit lost at this point and I am hoping to discover the solution here. I never experienced any issues until briefly after the launch of 1.2.0. I have tried waiting spending my time on other things hoping the issue would be resolved in the next patch, but the open beta does not fix the issue either. (The issue has so far persisted for more than 2 months for me).
I am currently not running any mods.
Verifying integrity did not work.
Re-installing did not work. (attempted 5 times, also removing roam files)
I did try to contact SEGA customer support, but we never really succeded in fixing the issue.
All drivers are up to date.
I have all available DLC installed.
Removing the folder in Appdata did not work.
Running the game in low-spec windowed mode did not work.
The game itself does not seem to be responding. I have attached crash report files if that will in any way aid my situation.
I am not experiencing this issue on any other Total War title. 3K is my favorite title though so I'd really love making it work.
I'm kinda blank on what steps to take, so alas here I am hoping this forum, might contain the answers I'm looking for. If any other information is required I'd be happy to oblige to the best of my abilities!