How am I able to switch off or reduce the bullet shield block, not affecting the other types of projectiles?
Which table parameters must be edited to change:
1) melee attack speed (other than the melee_attack_interval, maybe, because it doesn't work for me);
2) ability for increased melee attack range (other than the weapon_length =|=);
3) ability to fire while moving for infantry (other than the precursor =|=);
4) firing accuracy (other than the accuracy =|=);
5) tightness of spacing (other than loose_spacing because it's already switched off by default)?
What is the exact effect of the concrete values of the following parameters:
2) calibration_distance and calibration_area;
What is the difference within the following groups of parameters (and the exact effect of the concrete values) of them:
1) mass and weight;
2) bonus_hit_points and hit_points;
3) reload and base_reload_time;
4) accuracy, marksmanship_bonus and spred;
5) projectile_number and shots_per_volley?
What do the following parameters mean (I have no idea):
1) melee_cp and missile_cp;
4) dismounted_charge_damage and dismounted_melee_attack?
Maybe, there's some 100%-comprehensive guide?
Also, I have 2 more questions according the general modding: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/252094/the-two-mod-ideas-suggestion#latest
Thanks in advance!