Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Roman Army fort encampment is Absurd and stupid request a change

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
I do not like the open entry points to my army fort when encamped.there is too many open points and on many occasions the enemy would come from three different directions and I cannot hold all areas ....when my reinforcement army is too far away the enemy army's rush in too fast before I can setup a ideal defensive plan...

I request a change to forts design and more defensive obstacles to place and have only two entry points to fort front and back....

there is no way this is the forts they built when in the field....during the 5th century it is ridiculous.

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,633Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Lost battle my friend. We lost when the game came out. Sorry.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Lost battle my friend. We lost when the game came out. Sorry.

care to elaborate?in detail.I like a good read.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,633Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Long story short, and not a good read, there were several 'rough' discussions from forum membership about this and a number of other things that had changed from previous games about the way it was all done. The silence was deafening.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
    well,keep nagging them....eventually they get irritated enough to finally say ,sigh fine we'll do it...