Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ClosedCampeign problems

orc500orc500 Posts: 3Registered Users
edited October 9 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hello i have little problem with mortal empires campaign.\
When second chaos invasion starts i cannot chose events from the bottom on the right corner.
As a resurt i cant make lord moves or end turn.
Is this a technical problem or i dont know something

Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,755Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    You will need to attach/upload a copy of the image, Support cannot review anything on an outside link.

Also, you should post the information asked for in the link below:
    https://forums.totalwar.com/categories/support-total-war-warhammer-ii-campaign-battle-bugs
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • orc500orc500 Posts: 3Registered Users
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    orc500 said:

Hello i have little problem with mortal empires campaign.\
    When second chaos invasion starts i cannot chose events from the bottom on the right corner.
    As a resurt i cant make lord moves or end turn.
    Is this a technical problem or i dont know something

Hi there,

By any chance did Gotrek and Felix leave your faction beforehand? If so, unfortunately it is a known issue in which we are currently working on a fix.

We should hopefully be putting out a patch later this week to resolve the issue. In the meantime, we appreciate you understanding and patience.

All the best,

Vix
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Closing as duplicate thread
This discussion has been closed.